Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Tortoise Health and Vets

Old 20-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #11
nina
Adult

I had tears in my eyes when I read that -- not just for the pain that gecko was in, but for the fact that you and Hannah are such good people, who really care about animals and give more than 100% when their welfare is concerned. I admire both of you. You are an amazing young man, and I certainly hope that Hannah reads this -- she should know how much we all respect her and how grateful we are for all she does for animals).
Old 20-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #12
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

kim- if you ever get the chance to met her then you should take it, she is great, does not speak in any of this silly techincal stuff, and the minute yoy speak to her it's just like meeting up with a mate for a casual chat....and beleive me a 10 minute appiontment soon turns into a hour.

nina- thanks. i try to help any animal that needs help, but i am not always able to do that and when i really need help, hannah is there. "amazing young man" thats a first and thankyou. hannah was in sergory most of to day so is mostly likel;y nackered lol but i think she said she will be on here tomorrow so i hope she reads this. i have used the treatment ont he gecko and the prolaspe seems a real hard lump and is hurting it when i rub the treatment in. i just take care of animals as it's our duty as the top animal of this world to do so. i also see it as my animals provide me will a small profit and a job....my job is my life and my life is happy becuase of my job, therefor eit's thanks to the animals and inreturn i should make there lives happy. i would imagine this is the same for hannah.
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 10:49 PM   #13
veebee
Sub Adult

I agree with Nina, your knowledge is second to none on reptiles, keep up the good work!!

Its a wonder I didnt see you if you were at Hannah's today, I was there picking my tortoise up, she is truly marvellous, she saved my torts life and looked after him for three weeks nursing him at home and in the surgery back to good health. So I too am extremely thankful to her, she is a shining star.

Viv
veebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #14
Toni115
Adult

christian.. you shouldnt be surprised, nina is right.....i know we all wind you up but you really are a caring and amazing young man
Old 20-03-2008, 10:57 PM   #15
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

thankyou viv, i was there at 6 pm so i think iw as a little late....i saw a beautiful bulldog there aswell....well it was until i touche dit and it tryied to attack me lol.
and thanks toni. just a shame my parents don't see that lol. behind every good animal lover, there is a even better vet.
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #16
Toni115
Adult

your parents must do christian !!!
Old 20-03-2008, 11:01 PM   #17
Dr.Dolittle
Sub Adult

Send a message via MSN to Dr.Dolittle

Well done Christian and Hannah!!
DD
Dr.Dolittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 10:00 AM   #18
kim davies
Sub Adult

Send a message via MSN to kim davies

well done both of you.ive met hannah before and she is truely amazing.xx
Old 21-03-2008, 09:01 PM   #19
kimmerz
Sub Adult

Send a message via MSN to kimmerz Send a message via Yahoo to kimmerz

one day hopefully I will meet her, but her surgery is so far from bristol, i'm thinking about getting my redfoots tested, and again will post the poo to hannah instead of going to my local herp vet as it would cost me an arm and a leg to go to my local again, Hannahs prices are fair and she's very helpful, I probs drove her mad by emailing her all the time to see if she knew anything and she was so kind and didn't tell me to stop bugging her lol and gave me the results ASAP.

7 hermanns-Paris, Turbo, Pumba, Dave, Izzy, Miami and Zippy.
2 reds- Tommy and Elliot
kimmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 10:25 PM   #20
70ridgeway
Adult

im new could someone tell me who hannah is and weres her vets practic she sounds amazing
70ridgeway is offline   Reply With Quote