Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > Wanted

Old 11-07-2015, 06:51 PM   #1
Daryn
Hatchling

Default Wanted, rehome a tortoise

Hi guys I have friends after a tortoise after they found out I keep them and didnt know you could own one without a licence. Yes lots of people think they now need a licence to keep a tortoise I was one of them lol.

Ive given them lots of links to read up on how to look after them and Im starting to build for them in the next couple of weeks. Ideally they would want an Ibera, maybe a female reason for this if they go away on holidays etc I could look after it here at my home and they could do the same for me if they get on.

They have been looking into this site at various articles as well as other articles on other sites.

They will have me helping them out all the way and I will provide photos etc of what we have made for them. They have no pets atm and very keen to learn and get stuck into a project.

So if anyone know's of one let me know,especially if they are in the North East area of the UK.

Believe me it will be well looked after, these are friends of mine I wouldnt advertise for one if I didnt know the people.

Im trying to get them out of their shell lol and join in the chat but they are not used to this sort of thing but Ive told them they have too before they get a torte hehehe.

My travel site and forum www.majorcaforum.com
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote