Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 30-03-2010, 01:37 AM   #11
anna m
Adult

You were lucky to get antibiotics, I never get them when I have an ear infection.
I usually don't bother to go to the doctor because I'm just told yes it's infected now please go away
Old 30-03-2010, 07:32 AM   #12
tartaruga amore
Sub Adult

Alborosie, your last post worrys me, at your age you really should not be having worrys/concerns about death, unless something has happened in your life to trigger this off
have you talked to your parents about this?, maybe you dont feel you can, but please, if i can give you just a little advice, go see your own doctor, ask to see a councilor, dont be fobbed off with any kind of tablets, you really need to talk and get some help in sorting your thoughts out
religious groups can be great, and its nice to feel you belong, but they can also mess with your head, if your not feeling very strong
tartaruga amore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 07:42 AM   #13
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

I agree 100% with the above
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #14
AlborosieUK
Incubating

Send a message via MSN to AlborosieUK

Thank you so much everyone I think I will do that. I think i've had it since my palpitations (irregular heart beat) It scared me so much and im 17... I feel a bit as though im being immature about it...

Jah Bless
"Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence. I am in some way eternal, I will never be duplicated. The singularity of every man and woman is Jah's gift. What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the Truth." - Bob Marley
AlborosieUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 01:03 PM   #15
Angeeeeee...
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlborosieUK View Post
Thank you so much everyone I think I will do that. I think i've had it since my palpitations (irregular heart beat) It scared me so much and im 17... I feel a bit as though im being immature about it...

Jah Bless

Never be too worried to got to talk to your doctor, they will not think you are being immature....My doctors surgery has a counsellor working there and the doctors can arrange for appointments with her. It may be worth asking your doctor if there is anyone at your surgery, it is really helpful to talk to a professional if you are feeling low, it is very reassuring to get things off your chest
(Sometimes palpitations can arise from stressful thoughts)
Old 30-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #16
AlborosieUK
Incubating

Oh right thanks for that Angeeeeee... I'll make an appointment for the weekend.

Jah Bless
"Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence. I am in some way eternal, I will never be duplicated. The singularity of every man and woman is Jah's gift. What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the Truth." - Bob Marley
Old 30-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #17
tartaruga amore
Sub Adult

has the doctor explained your palpitations?

i would be happier if you also told someone in your family how you are feeling, please let us know when you make the docs app, write down any questions/feelings you have to give to the doc, and if you dont feel he takes it serious then try another doctor
Old 30-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #18
AlborosieUK
Incubating

Ok thanks Tartaruga. And I shall PM you when I have made an appointment i'll go over things I can write down with my girlfriend.

Jah Bless
Old 30-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #19
tartaruga amore
Sub Adult

thanks
Old 30-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #20
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

A lad that used to go about with my son had something like that and they said it was an irregular heartbeat he got sometimes. might be completely different thing. it didn't need op or anything like that
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote