Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 23-05-2016, 07:31 PM   #21
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
. I saw the starter kit, I think it'll be hard going , pliers etc. I wonder if you could do in an easier medium? I've already ordered fairy dust for Christmas Vikki, and a magic elve. (Elf), well more like a Viking.
A magic Viking?????

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 04:51 PM   #22
CherryBrandy
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan W View Post
Oh good - will bring my 35p!
I've got a little idea but it may not work !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikki View Post
Can I order one too as long as you can do postage and packing!!
yes but I've only got wooden hangers so had to have a rethink...see above !

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
A magic Viking?????
Emma, you are Queen of Fairies, your avatar says as much, and princess of all things true and fairy dust like....If Iceland can vote on saving the Elves crossing then there is a magic Viking surely , non? For a start Ragnar is pretty dam magic for me ! x
Old 24-05-2016, 05:22 PM   #23
Suze65
Adult

Have you seen.... He musketeers are back 😁 on Saturday . It's been tooooo long 😄

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 06:09 PM   #24
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
I've got a little idea but it may not work !

yes but I've only got wooden hangers so had to have a rethink...see above !

Emma, you are Queen of Fairies, your avatar says as much, and princess of all things true and fairy dust like....If Iceland can vote on saving the Elves crossing then there is a magic Viking surely , non? For a start Ragnar is pretty dam magic for me ! x
Ah bless you, my fellow maiden. I think a magic Viking sounds like a useful fella to have around, especially a Ragnar lookalikey. I'm off for my weekly natter with the witches tonight and then back home for Vikings. Yay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze65 View Post
Have you seen.... He musketeers are back �� on Saturday . It's been tooooo long ��
Yup - and Versailles starts on June 1st, with the actor who plays Athelstan in Vikings in the role of the king. At last - some good nights of TV to look forward to.
Poldark can't be too far off either, Suze. A nice little bit of Aiden appreciation sounds nice.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine

Old 24-05-2016, 07:51 PM   #25
Suze65
Adult

Quote:
Ah bless you, my fellow maiden. I think a magic Viking sounds like a useful fella to have around, especially a Ragnar lookalikey. I'm off for my weekly natter with the witches tonight and then back home for Vikings. Yay!!!

Yup - and Versailles starts on June 1st, with the actor who plays Athelstan in Vikings in the role of the king. At last - some good nights of TV to look forward to.
Poldark can't be too far off either, Suze. A nice little bit of Aiden appreciation sounds nice.
Aren't we being spoiled , all this and then Poldark at the end of the year, yipeeee

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 08:23 PM   #26
CherryBrandy
Adult

I saw the priest in a Versailles trailor - yes , all looking very good and exciting ! . Need a crime thriller to boot also though , (not eastenders sort ) CB
Old 24-05-2016, 11:37 PM   #27
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
I saw the priest in a Versailles trailor - yes , all looking very good and exciting ! . Need a crime thriller to boot also though , (not eastenders sort ) CB
Well perhaps Ripper Street will return too. I think we were spoiled with the Night Manager earlier this year.....I've found myself looking at Hiddleston photos on Pinterest since.

Old 25-05-2016, 09:46 PM   #28
CherryBrandy
Adult

I was edge of seat with Night Manager but it didn't always get good reviews did it/
Hugh Laurie is scarey, I forget he was a comedian. Just his face use to make me laugh. ripper Street ! how brilliant was that series with the twists and sub plots. I loved Dickensian also. oooh Mr brambles ! And Pauline Collins wasn't acting !!! ha ! CB
Old 25-05-2016, 10:56 PM   #29
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
I was edge of seat with Night Manager but it didn't always get good reviews did it/
Hugh Laurie is scarey, I forget he was a comedian. Just his face use to make me laugh. ripper Street ! how brilliant was that series with the twists and sub plots. I loved Dickensian also. oooh Mr brambles ! And Pauline Collins wasn't acting !!! ha ! CB
I loved Dickensian and was so sad to hear they'd axed it and there'll be no second series. I think they waited too long to put it on with it starting at Christmas though. They should have started it at the beginning of December and kept to a regular slot and I'm sure they'd have had more constant viewing figures.
There was so much more scope for Oliver, the Artful Dodger and so on.

It took me a few weeks to get into the Night Manager really. If it wasn't for Mr Hiddleston I probably would have given up on it. Glad I caught the gist in the end though as it was cleverly written and Hugh Laurie is amazing. He's done so well for himself as a serious actor with House and dramas like this. Funny to think back to the Fry and Laurie sketches now....or Blackadder.

I absolutely love Indian Summers. It would have been difficult to follow the second series without having watched the first, but I just adore it. It's so difficult to wait a whole year for the next series!

Old 27-05-2016, 09:23 PM   #30
CherryBrandy
Adult

Quote:
I loved Dickensian and was so sad to hear they'd axed it and there'll be no second series. I think they waited too long to put it on with it starting at Christmas though. They should have started it at the beginning of December and kept to a regular slot and I'm sure they'd have had more constant viewing figures.
There was so much more scope for Oliver, the Artful Dodger and so on.

It took me a few weeks to get into the Night Manager really. If it wasn't for Mr Hiddleston I probably would have given up on it. Glad I caught the gist in the end though as it was cleverly written and Hugh Laurie is amazing. He's done so well for himself as a serious actor with House and dramas like this. Funny to think back to the Fry and Laurie sketches now....or Blackadder.

I absolutely love Indian Summers. It would have been difficult to follow the second series without having watched the first, but I just adore it. It's so difficult to wait a whole year for the next series!
What they axed Dickensian !! I was hoping Miss haversham would marry a nice person. I did guess Oliver too did you. I looooved I'm Detective of the yard - fantastic actor.
Waiting for BH drama series! Cant believe its nearly end of May.. CB