Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Non Med Species - Information & Questions

Old 19-09-2006, 10:07 AM   #1
newforestmum
Hatchling

Default sorry to lower the tone a bit

Rodneypig came to visit yesterday

I mentioned to her that I was a bit concerned as I had not found a poo yet from my honey (leopard lodger) I assumed that maybe it had just been disguised in the bark or something.

But I think Honey must have been listening as low and behold this morning there is a huge poo in her house under the heat lamp. Dad thought one of the cats must have got in her house and left me the parcel.

over past few days she has been a bit lethagic (spelling not sure but you no what I mean) but I just put it down to the grotty weather. she has been spending most of her time in her house but this morning she is out in the garden

I have been letting her graze most of the time but have also been leaving her some weeds on a pile of timothy hay.

must go now have a house to clean out and don't want honey to know about the trap door although she cannot get out as it is blocked off

newforestmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 10:20 AM   #2
converted

Don't worry about lowering the tone - we hade the same worry about Jez.

We didn't see any evidence of a number 2 since having him - but whilst we were on holiday he took great pleasure from pooing in his bath!!!

I guess when you gotta go you gotta go!

Steve