Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 03:03 PM   #11
suttysue
Sub Adult

bless you what a shame, a likkle cutey. I realy hope you find a forever home. I have 3 Horsfields so nogood for me, but best of luck
Sue
Old 04-04-2011, 03:06 PM   #12
THEHANDOFOMEGA
Juvenile

Dude/dudette where are you in the UK?
Old 04-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #13
NATURALIS
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgi View Post
Thanks, hopefully it won't take long to find it a home!

I'll need to check with my wife when I get home to find out all the details.

It's a 4 year old Hermann's, not sure of sex!

We really want it to go to a good home so will need to know some info from people about what sort of set-ups they use etc....

Thanks!
Can i surgest you get in touch with Sarah on here she does the re-homing , to make sure it goes to a good home Sarah would only let it go to a good home after vetting , if you want to email me your emaill address i can forward it on to her , at ellamc@yahoo.co.uk
Old 04-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #14
ozgi
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red foot marg View Post
Can i surgest you get in touch with Sarah on here she does the re-homing , to make sure it goes to a good home Sarah would only let it go to a good home after vetting , if you want to email me your emaill address i can forward it on to her , at ellamc@yahoo.co.uk
Hi, I've tried contacting her a few times via PM's on other forums and e-mail but I think she may be busy at the moment as she hasn't had time to reply.

It's going to be so hard to choose a home as we don't want it to go to any unscrupulous people who just want it to sell on again. We'd love it to go to a forever home, but understand this may not be possible, so at the very least we want it to go to a re-homer that will ensure it goes to the best home possible!
Old 04-04-2011, 05:44 PM   #15
THEHANDOFOMEGA
Juvenile

Quote:
Hi, I've tried contacting her a few times via PM's on other forums and e-mail but I think she may be busy at the moment as she hasn't had time to reply.

It's going to be so hard to choose a home as we don't want it to go to any unscrupulous people who just want it to sell on again. We'd love it to go to a forever home, but understand this may not be possible, so at the very least we want it to go to a re-homer that will ensure it goes to the best home possible!
Where in UK are you?
Old 04-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #16
NATURALIS
Adult

Quote:

Thats why i recomend you contact Sarah , it stops all the freebie hunter's and also ensure's a good home, have you tried her shop email or her personal email ?
Old 04-04-2011, 06:43 PM   #17
Bindi
Super Moderator
Adult

Stells (Kelly) of Shelled Warriors has offered to help you re-home your tortoise Ozgi, I've copied her post from your other thread - see post 9 of this thread
Old 04-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #18
THEHANDOFOMEGA
Juvenile

Stells is brill. Apologises by the way as it now apparent to me that you did answer and I was unable to read. Whoops
Old 04-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #19
samincornwall
Hatched

I could also help you, I am (as the name suggests!) down in Cornwall, and will be travelling to and from London the weekend of 17th April so might be able to do a pickup!

I love my tortoises, Glastonbury (And most other festivals) and Leonard Cohen.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:19 PM   #20
samincornwall
Hatched

Oh the other replies all just popped up, well if I can help you I will, but of course there are many other options available!

I love my tortoises, Glastonbury (And most other festivals) and Leonard Cohen.
Closed Thread