Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > Wanted

Old 02-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
dan bristow
Egg

Default African spurred tortoise/Sulcata

I am looking to get myself a sulcata (maybe two)
Has anyone got any that are maybe getting a bit too big for them now (im looking at a 7-10inches long one at the min,or smaller, to give me time to get the permanent enclosure done) and need to find them a new home?
I have a heated garage(heated to 75-80F) in which it will have a 12x3ft open topped table at first. Arcadia lighting will be used (possibly both a strip light and a mvb) and i may add a pig blanket heater too if needed.
When they are bigger they will be given a 12x10ft heated indoor space with a secure 16ftx10Ft outdoor grazing area and when i am home to supervise they will be allowed in the rest of the garden too.
Please contact me if you can help me with this.
many thanks
Dan
dan bristow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #2
tortilicious
Hatched

Default sulcatas

Hi the rescue that i do volunteer work for has 4 adult sulcatas in at the moment, 1 male and three females, i know they intend to keep one of them but the rest will/or are going up for rehoming, there will be a donation required to the rescue and i dont know what that will be, but they are called morley exotic animal rescue, they have a website and there tel is 07704773117 owners alan & heather.
Melaniex
tortilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #3
dan bristow
Egg

Thankyou, I will take a look
dan bristow is offline   Reply With Quote