Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Introduce Yourself

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2008, 12:58 AM   #1
Dexieii
Egg

Default Hello from Kent

Hi everyone, I'm Eileen and I live in SE Kent with my hubby, stepson 7, 4 rescue dogs (and occasional fosters), 3 torts and 2 fish

We have just welcomed Toby a 65ish tortoise into our home who originally belonged to my H's Grandmother, it is a matter of debate at the moment as to whether he'a a TGG or a whitei (the in-laws always insisted he was a Hermanns ). To be honest it is an absolute miracle he is here today as his husbandry has been very much of the dark ages variety, but not anymore. He is already loving his lamp despite never having seen one before, he has enjoyed his first ever bath and he doesn't seem to be missing his hay or bread and milk. I am trying to take things easy with him as I don't want it to be a shock to his system but he really seems happy and has thoroughly investigated his new indoor and outdoor enclosures, they seem to have met with his approval.

Our other 2 torts are Hermanns. Taz is a 5yr old male (who was supposed to be female) and Tess is a 3yr probable female, i'm hoping to add a couple more females but would prefer to go down the rescue route rather than a breeder.

I look foward to chatting
Dexieii is offline   Reply With Quote