Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 21-03-2010, 10:57 AM   #21
EquestrianBabe
Adult

Send a message via MSN to EquestrianBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairestortoise View Post
Just an update on my toothache, It came back with a vengence, Went to emergency dentist late last night and I have an abcess I am in agony, been crying! Now got some strong anti biotics...I dont know what to do with myself. I have never had pain like this other than pain from a C Section. I cant eat cause I cant swallow, the infection has spread down my throat ... I never want pain like this ever again! Today my hubby is going to cook dinner Whether I can eat is another matter...Gotta find a dentist tomorrow for further investigation I HATE dentists!!
Ow! Sounds very sore! And you say its affecting your throat? That must be sore, I've never experienced anything like that, but I know how you feel

Keep us updated, but mostly,

Keep yourself strong
Old 21-03-2010, 01:03 PM   #22
TortBabe
Adult

Poor you, this is what happened to me 2 yrs ago, I had an absess under my crown, which spread across the roof of my mouth, and was total agony, and I had 2 c-sections but they were a breeze compared to the absess! Keep taking your antibiotics, and get stronger painkillers if you can, it will ease off eventually, and make sure you get to a dentist, mine lanced the absess which did help. Thinking of ya hun, absesses are just the worst thing, and will never forget that pain! xxxx
Old 22-03-2010, 09:12 PM   #23
TortBabe
Adult

How's ya doing today Claire...better I hope!
Old 22-03-2010, 09:32 PM   #24
clairestortoise
Juvenile

Send a message via MSN to clairestortoise

Hi all..Thank you for your best wishes Well I am feeling alot better with the anti biotics, these are strong ones. Think They are not liking me though I got a rash over my legs I feel kind funny too, Not quite sure what though lol..I finally got a dentist app for the 1st April for the check over and see why this has happened. I worry though it will have to come out

9 Cats, Wallace 15, Blackie 10, Scooby&Phoebe(Bro&Sis) 9, Gucci 6, Snuggles 5 and Oliver 3 and Blossom and Billy 10 months old

Tye 9 Yr old Yorkie

2 children

1 Husband

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...e&id=523711412

clairestortoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #25
TortBabe
Adult

Default Antibiotics

Hi babes, I have to agree antibiotics are awful, don't agree with me either, I always feel c*** when I'm on them. If you need it out you should ask for a sedative, I did and it was great, they could've pulled my head off and I wouldn't have gave a monkeys! Get well soon xx
Old 22-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #26
clairestortoise
Juvenile

Send a message via MSN to clairestortoise

lol...Ive had a tooth out before but had a real bad experience which is why I havent been back! Took the dentist at the time an 1hour and 30mins to get it out, He broke it and the rest wouldnt come out, so he asked the assistant to call another dentist the other side of Dartford to help but they were closed...In the end another dentist there had to take over, he was sweating badly, guess he was nervous, not half as much as I was! I was crying to go home, was like a baby lol...So I am pretty nervous about going back! I know he wont be there but still frightens me

9 Cats, Wallace 15, Blackie 10, Scooby&Phoebe(Bro&Sis) 9, Gucci 6, Snuggles 5 and Oliver 3 and Blossom and Billy 10 months old

Tye 9 Yr old Yorkie

2 children

1 Husband

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...e&id=523711412

clairestortoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #27
TortBabe
Adult

Aww, sounds awful, I had a bad experience too which was why I was such a wreck get a sedative if you can and it will be fine, had to be stitched and all and I couldn't care less! xx Tell them you need 1 xx