Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Non Med Species - Information & Questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2006, 12:26 PM   #1
cazmo
Egg

Default Help with my Leopard

Hi Guys
Im new to this site but have found so far it to be a real help, so much contradiction out on the internet on tortoise care I just want to get it right for my lovely Leopard George who is now 4/5yrs old.
I have sorted health checks and that aspect of things out and yes was one of those sold totalyy wrong things to start with, george know has a great outdoor enclousure for day time but used to be inside in a viv . We have obviously been distraught to find how bad this actually was and have removed the glass and placed a piece of wood accross the front so it looks like a table box I have seen pics of only with a viv shell. What I really need to know is how do you ensure they are at the correct temp now as this is more open than before, just concerned about keeping him happy must say that he moves around lot more now doors have gone and its open.

any advice will be great, I was niave 3yrs ago and thought the petshop new best but at least with my reasearch im getting there

Cazmo :P
cazmo is offline   Reply With Quote