Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 12-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #11
tartaruga amore
Sub Adult

lol Alan

ah the penny has just droped cath, i was in no way implying that it was the shop you work in, personally i dont shop there, but yes i can see how you would get a insight into the dirty practises in food retail, that i witnessed in a previous job
tartaruga amore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #12
Zen
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Zen

I usually do my shopping on line, but i only needed those two items, funny how we run out of tea bags and washing power all the time!! The thing is i'm usually good at not buying biscuits, but when they are there waiting to be brought, i give in.
Dont get me started on the the checkout lol, the que was massive!

Rachael & Zen (THB)
'Show gratitude to every living thing'
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:39 PM   #13
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

any CCTV footage?
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #14
cath
Hatchling

Its ok you've not upset me I'm a thick skinned old bird, Its just with working there, I cant believe why people would wanna go supermarket shopping when there's an alternative,
And Alan dont start on about Queues, Queu trick, try just dumping your shop load onto a closed till then demand who's going on this till, NO IT WONT WORK but some do try
I could write a book,
From the little old woman who swore blind her trolley of shopping that she had just paid for had been nicked while she was having a coffee, after an hour, taking her all round bloody britain looking for the stuff, in vain, then upto the security office searching her on the cctv, finally find her on it walking out to her car with the trolley load, that's you , no she said, helping her we checked her car, what did we find, the shopping
A few bits an bobs that maybe not as good as if you picked it yourself is a very small price to pay for being at home doing things like chatting to the lovely folk of shelled warriors

Cath
cath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #15
anna m
Adult

I used to do online shopping at Sainbury's but one day their system wouldn't let me. They haven't got a good phone service for any problems so it never got sorted out. So I shoppped at Sainbury's personally until they regected my cards and were horrible to me. So I walked out of the shop vowing never to return. I then went online with Tesco, I didn't want to because of their policies but their phone service is good if you have any problems. Their delivery people are more professional too.

If I feel a chocolate moment coming on I can go to my local shops
Old 12-11-2009, 08:31 PM   #16
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

A checkout tip is, ask for £20 cashback then they will ask how would you like the cash and I always say three tenners please. It has never worked yet but I won't give up
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote