Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Pictures

Old 06-08-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
Rowan
Sub Adult

Default Tetley

Hi,

Well it has been ages since I posted let a lone any pictures of my monsters so here's a quick snap of Tetley this morning. I have been away for a week so they have been to my mum's. Whether it's as I haven't seen him for a whole week I just think he's sooo handsome!

I'll get ome if little Twiglet later. He wasn't feeling the camera this morning.

Thanks for looking

Row
Old 06-08-2016, 12:56 PM   #2
emma_mcraf
Adult

Handsome boy!! Bet you were glad to see him, Row.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 06:19 PM   #3
CherryBrandy
Adult

Row he is very handsome and beady eyes.. Smart cookie I reckon too, Hope you had good time away, CB
Old 06-08-2016, 07:40 PM   #4
Rowan
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Handsome boy!! Bet you were glad to see him, Row.
I miss them both loads when I'm away. We drove from Cornwall yesterday, 6 hours in the car, unpacked the car, a load of washing on and then I went to get them, couldn't wait until today! Twiglet was home sick, hasn't eaten properly for a week, I turn up start chatting to my Mum and he was out scrabbling at the side, gave him food abd he woofed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
Row he is very handsome and beady eyes.. Smart cookie I reckon too, Hope you had good time away, CB
Lovely time away, down to Cornwall, dreadful weather though buy hey ho. To ge honest CB he's a bit thick love him to bits but he's all brawn and no brain lol

X
Old 06-08-2016, 10:51 PM   #5
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
I miss them both loads when I'm away. We drove from Cornwall yesterday, 6 hours in the car, unpacked the car, a load of washing on and then I went to get them, couldn't wait until today! Twiglet was home sick, hasn't eaten properly for a week, I turn up start chatting to my Mum and he was out scrabbling at the side, gave him food abd he woofed it!X
Aww, I'd be the same. The only time we went away was when I just had Theo and he did the same as Twiglet and although he stayed in his own table in his own home he refused to eat too. He was so excited and started eating again as soon as we were home. Torts simply hate change and no matter what some may say, they know their loved ones, regardless of whether it's the main food provider or tone of voice or perhaps they recognise faces. Whatever the reason I'm pretty certain they miss us.
Shame it rained in Cornwall but it was pretty wet last week - always the same at the start of August. Looks like a scorcher this week ahead so hope you get some garden time to enjoy with your boys, Row and it's not all work and no play for you.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 11:48 AM   #6
CherryBrandy
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

Lovely time away, down to Cornwall, dreadful weather though buy hey ho. To ge honest CB he's a bit thick love him to bits but he's all brawn and no brain lol

X

I love Cornwall. I have travelled all over the world, spent months in Bali and it was stunning, Bermuda, even more so, SE Asia , could have lived my days out there but I can tell you for those I'm not sucking eggs to there is no finer place that the UK. (when the weather is good it's unbeatable particularly) The weather has been atrocious hasn't it. I hope its not like this next year I will have a flipping breakdown. I suppose Horsfields are a little dippy compared to other tortoises. Papa Un actually got up onto a ladder the other day to reach a plant from it !! I was completely and utterly amazed, wished I had a camera. (he didn't collect the ladder from the shed now that would be amazing but even so). CB
Old 07-08-2016, 08:39 PM   #7
Jan W
Sub Adult

Yes, agree sooo handsome!