Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 16-05-2015, 02:37 PM   #1
Rowan
Sub Adult

Default Made me chuckle

Hey Everyone,

Haven't been around much as so much going on, just back from holiday (Dom Republic = paradise ) and buying a house leaves me little time to post or reply but I am still here and I have look at all the pictures.

Well having a little down time today and found this, it really made me chuckle. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...elieve-it.html

Row xx
Old 16-05-2015, 04:47 PM   #2
emma_mcraf
Adult

The Dominican Republic and buying a house - sounds as if all is well with you, Row.
I bet you're already planning a lovely enclosure for Tetley and Twiglet in your new garden.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2015, 05:51 PM   #3
Rowan
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
The Dominican Republic and buying a house - sounds as if all is well with you, Row.
I bet you're already planning a lovely enclosure for Tetley and Twiglet in your new garden.
Hey Emma,

Yes things are finally falling into place. Although we booked the holiday months and months ago before we started buying the house which took us 1 week to find so things are moving a lot quicker than we expected. We're still waiting for the house to be built but should be finished by June, fingers crossed.

As for an enclosure for the T's I can't wait but I can't in visage what it will look like, where it will be as it is still such a building site!!!! It will be fun and I'm already collecting pots to transfer weeds in - OH doesn't know that yet lol!!!!!

As long as the torts don't turn into monsters like the one in the article I am sure all will go fine.

Hope all is well with you?

Row x
Old 16-05-2015, 06:41 PM   #4
emma_mcraf
Adult

Not too bad here thanks. I've spent the afternoon in the garden planting out the lobelia and lavatera I've grown from seed, tidying up the bulb foliage, re-potting some indoor plants and generally having a tidying up session, so there isn't much intensive gardening left for me this summer now. I can just sit and relax and hopefully enjoy some good weather.

I'm so pleased that you found your new house so quickly and a brand new house too! That saves you having to live in someone else's décor until you get around to decorating to your tastes. You can have it all the way you like it right from the start.

Your torts would never turn into monsters - they are so cute!

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 12:39 PM   #5
Evie
Sub Adult

How funny

Glad she was able to seperate them - poor Georgie

That is the beauty of Leopards although he is a sex pest he is very gentle and never bites- he still gets separated from the girls on occasions as they are not very tolerant of him and he frequently ends up staring up at the sky !!!!!!
Evie is offline   Reply With Quote