Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 23-10-2011, 07:37 PM   #1
rocio
Hatchling

Default Poo in the Loo!!!!!

Does anyone have any thoughts on what to say to visitors/family/friends/etc. who have a poo in the loo but leave those ugly,offensive,brown skid marks?? I find it quite annoying to have to scrub someone elses S***t from my toilet bowl. Am I alone in this??

I´ve tried humming my own little verse,well not humming exactly---more singing softly but audibly---- ¨Don´t be in a rush after you flush ¨ and ¨When you poo, Look in the loo. ¨Visitors can be strangely hard of hearing at times!

I always adhere (??) to these mantras after using a lavatory,whether private or public and take the appropriate action,if any. BUT---whaddayouthink??
rocio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
Easter Bunny
Adult

Leave a sign on the door stating your lttle rhyme on it. I'm sure they'd get the message after reading it. and it would give them something to read while they're having a sh.t

I never have a sh.t in anyone elses loo
Old 23-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #3
emma_mcraf
Adult

Ugh!! When we had our extension built, the builder used to arrive each morning and use our loo. Why he couldn't use his own I don't know but by the end of the extension and we loathed each other I'd had enough and handed him the toilet cleaner, announcing that he could clean his mess himself. I was beyond caring if I appeared rude.
Like Lynne I just couldn't use someone else's loo but even if people are caught short you'd think they'd at least flush and ensure it was clean. Yuck yuck yuck!!!!

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
phoenix
Hatched

we had a visitor once who blocked ours with, how to put it, a massive turd, (i was surprised how he passed it to be honest) anyway it wouldnt flush, and actually blocked our toilet, we had to get a plummer out at 3am as the water just kept rising and rising with each flush, to this day we 'remind' him of the incident each time he visits and says.......just gonna use the loo before i go
Old 24-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #5
yuna1971
Adult

I love these posts.....

Jackie did one similar Im sure ages ago...I was psml....

Lily's Movie.
http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=68025
yuna1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
WriterNick
Juvenile

Send a message via MSN to WriterNick

lol, while I don't approve of leaving memories behind in the loo bowl I am fully in favour of using other people's toilets! Why pay for your own toilet paper when you can use other peoples? Even better go to the toilet at work, use their paper and get paid for it
Maybe its a man thing? Or a Yorkshire man thing?
WriterNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 01:21 AM   #7
Watermelon
Adult

I hate it... cant stand it.... I think some men/or people should I say (not all men ) see skid marks as a bloody trophy.

One person I had to live with never flushed his morning piss ( very concentrated urea & BROWN). He would get up every morn to use the loo 15 mins before I went in, so for about 3 months every morning I was flushing the toilet for him. Once every I'd say four days he'd leave me a present of 360degree turd marks on a morning when he'd managed to flush the toilet of his brown smelly urine and excretion...thank god!!
Watermelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 01:59 AM   #8
Xero
Hatchling

Send a message via MSN to Xero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
I hate it... cant stand it.... I think some men/or people should I say (not all men ) see skid marks as a bloody trophy.

One person I had to live with never flushed his morning piss ( very concentrated urea & BROWN). He would get up every morn to use the loo 15 mins before I went in, so for about 3 months every morning I was flushing the toilet for him. Once every I'd say four days he'd leave me a present of 360degree turd marks on a morning when he'd managed to flush the toilet of his brown smelly urine and excretion...thank god!!

Enough of the bitching session... you loved it really..

Peaches > Turbo > Speedy > Dexcie

1.2.0 T.h.Horsfieldii..R.I.P Speedy :(
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 08:40 AM   #9
yuna1971
Adult

Unhappy

I remember working up at HM Prison...worked with a load of men in the Works Department (it was called then). They employed all the handymen to fix things in the Prison - such as plumbers, electricians, carpenters etc.
I had my own little office in there and worked with a few officers in the building. There was a ladies loo in there...and I remember really needing to go do a 2...
So went...and found I couldnt flush it...
After numerous attempts...and finding the thing wouldnt leave without a fight..I ended up having to fill in a small repair sheet for one of the plumbers who I worked with, to come and unblock the loo...
Tell you what..I hid. So embarassing... but I absolutely killed myself laughing. Not like I could even blame any of the workmen either as it was a ladies loo...and it was only me that would use it..
Never again...xx

Lily's Movie.
http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=68025
yuna1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 09:00 AM   #10
suttysue
Sub Adult

My son once blocked his aunties loo with a whoppa poppa he was only about 14. She had to attack it with a coat hanger. Hes 33 now and we still remind him of his dasTURDly deed.
What is it about men and thier bowels. They are obsessed.
Sue
suttysue is offline   Reply With Quote