View Single Post
Old 17-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #21
pwinkie03
Hatchling

i appreciate what you are saying, and if it comes to it when they are bigger then ill have to make the space for them, i'm not the kind of person to just get fed up of an animal and bung it up on a website. I will have a big outdoor enclosure for the summer, space outside is not an issue. if i have to separate them at a later date, then i will find the space for them. i have 2 spare bedrooms at the moment but am thinking about space i can use long term. i am seeking advice to make it the best it can be before getting an animal. i've already spoken to 4 pancake owners from another site, and am waiting to hear back from others, i have a friend who keeps many different reptiles and strong contact with a reptile reserve and very good reptile shop who can help me whenever i need it. the feedback i've had from them has been positive, so i'm giving it a go. if i build the table and it doesn't work then obviously i will have to rethink, but where's the harm in trying? i understand that you are just giving your opinion, and thank you for it, im not taking the decision lightly, i understand its a massive responsibility! thats just the kind of person i am! Louise
pwinkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote