Thread: Lockdown pics
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2020, 04:26 PM   #7
emma_mcraf
Adult

I’ll have to take some and get uploading them, Lynn. Have to admit to being a bit lazy when it comes to photos now.
The new triple table in my study is replacing two single tables. Hubby has spent today changing the legs on the single ones so they simply bolt on and they’ve now been stored back up in the garage rafters. He asked if I still wanted them. What a question!!
They’re great for quarantine tables and I’d never get rid of them, so there’s three in the rafters.
However I didn’t ask him to do new legs that simply bolt on (the original tables were a fancy bit of carpentry he did back in the early days when I’m sure he never thought in a million years we’d have torts in double figures ) and so I can only assume he wants me to have more torts as he’s made the adjustments himself so they are easy to set up.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote