View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 03:34 PM   #28
Daryn
Hatchling

For starters they dont do the Lumisol but they may be able to get it if we need it but they do the sunmaster clear which is pretty much the same sort of stuff as both or used for poly tunnels. My friend uses this stuff for his garden/plants and was the one that told me about this company, he claims it is really strong and long lasting, I tried to rip it by hand in the store with no success, it really is tough stuff.

I bought some for my friends enclosure we are building next week and plus I want to cover my small warming frames with it for now.

I bought 7.3 metres (24') x 2 metres (6'.6'') for £14
She said delivery around the UK is around £10 depending on size and weight using Royal mail. Ive used a much cheaper company for deliveries in the past called Hermes so you could ask her to use that instead and save alot on this cost.

Below is the specs.......
UV Guarantee 5 years
Life Expectancy 7-8 years
Thickness 150 mu
Polymer make up Co-extruded Pe/MMLLdpe/EVA
Diffused No
UV Transmission Full (Which is what we need).
Thermic No
Anti Fog Yes
Anti Drip Yes
Light Transmission 91% (Again what we need)
Appearance Clear

I couldnt get a discount code or any discount as she claims to be the most competitive anyway and I do have to say it was reasonably priced, Ive checked prices against their sellers and she does seem cheaper you can check them out here http://www.xlhorticulture.co.uk/wher...ufacturers-uk/

I hope this helps you out when deciding. If I can help further please let me know. The girl did say If I bought it in bulk she would do a good discount and I would do this for you all but TBH I just have no where to store it.

My travel site and forum www.majorcaforum.com
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote