Thread: small house
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2016, 01:00 PM   #7
CherryBrandy
Adult

https://www.primrose.co.uk/cold-fram...tml?src=cbtype

Your first one is brilliant for temporary - I also cut holes in them and they stand up to it. however these shapes collect water on the top and balloon out til they split and little tort gets soaked and then the rain comes in. they go brittle in time too...but are good and cheap. I buy loads from the £1 shop.

Your wooden cloche is excellent. Hard to cut a hole in the sides but could try it with a saw but its the turning angle of the door shape so you would need the right sort of saw. However...! what you can do is sit it on some bricks with a gap in the bricks ! Bingo - less mess and you can move the bricks around to suit where the entrance goes.

I have hyperlinked the lacewing product. They keep for years, are usually on sale - they aren't heavy so you can move them around. theres double ones also for as little as £34. odd and you can cut a hole with scissors or place on bricks with an entrance by leaving a gap in the bricks again.

I prefer plastic to glass as expensive to replace if breaks but I do have one glass mini . Your one looks lovely though too. How exciting ! CB