View Single Post
Old 13-04-2014, 07:18 PM   #6
Mrs Frog
Adult

I am so sorry,I know how awful it is but maybe he will be better from now on,I would definately tell your GP as this will be on your records that this man is affecting you
we had neighbours that would lean over the fence and bang on our window to tell me that the washing needed coming in,or if our cat was watching a bird.then they started doing up old furniture and he would use a sander all day in the garden and I went to ask him if he could do it between certain times so I could go out with the children who were 3 and 1 so he threw a chair at me and his wife said that I was making her husbands heart bad,they wrote in big letters all over our garage door and told all the neighbours that we were horrible and nobody would speak to us,it is disgusting that people can treat others in this way,we had our son up all night once and we took him out in the car to get him off to sleep and I stayed in the front garden watching him and the neighbours took photos and sent them to social services.I felt so alone,if you need someone to chat to please pm me but I hope that things will improve now that you have said your piece xxxxxx
Mrs Frog is offline   Reply With Quote