View Single Post
Old 29-01-2022, 01:36 PM   #17
tortydat
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Well things are always like buses they all come at once. I was waiting for a call back from the docs when I got a text message saying I had not turned up for my appointment at the surgery please call to make another hmmm.
So gave them a call and said I thought I was getting a phone call so the receptionist looked and said yes I was the new receptionist had pressed the wrong thing so re booked me for a phone call again that day.
So waited for the call when I got another text saying I had an appointment with my consultant at the hospital then literally a minute later the doctors called .
So after telling her what was going on she was very keen for me to go in and see her. Which I said I would do if things got any worse because I would rather go and see my consultant seeing as he did the operations so knows what he did and will hopefully know what to do. So I now have an open ticket to actually go and see a real doctor if things get any worse b4 I get to the hospital..

And literally 5 mins after putting the phone down the postman delivered a letter from the hospital.
No wonder the rest of us can't get a doctor's appointment you've got them all!!!!
tortydat is online now   Reply With Quote