View Single Post
Old 13-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #16
yuna1971
Adult

Thing is with night time temps...its a worry for me. Lily didnt emerge today...was in his hide. He was cold to the touch...
I just worry that he is TOO cold at night. But in terms of additional heat, its a built in hide with a lid, so not sure how to get any additional heat to him, just to keep him at a comfortable temperature. Obviously I dont want him too hot either but with him not emerging (2nd time now in 2 days) I just am concerned that he is perhaps too cold at night....Although saying this, I wasnt aware that the room dropped below the 16/15 degree mark. (But I havent been in to check at 2/3am...either), this is going by temps during the cold winter last year. Any one have any practical suggestions. I can raise the Gas CH if needed, but I feel that Lily needs something for his own space, to take the edge off him being too cold. Unless I shouldnt worry at all....but I dont want to go off to work with him not coming out, and find I come home and he hasnt come out at all....unless this also is ok??

Lily's Movie.
http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=68025
yuna1971 is offline   Reply With Quote