View Single Post
Old 22-01-2022, 04:38 PM   #5
Yvonne G
Hatched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Hi Yvonne
I think your a bit early as we like to hibernate a bit longer over here so I think most are still hiding especially with all the frosty weather we are getting at the moment brrrr.
I am busy trying to rebuild some of my outdoor pens due to getting a new group of anitolian spurthighs which can get very big.
So out with what was my weed/veg garden and I have made two pens even bigger so the anitolians get one and my group of Macedonian Herman's get even more room. My what I call normal group of Herman's are even going to get a few changes in their pen aswell so they all will wake up to a bit of a change.
In my tortoise room I have moved a few things about aswell due to a few new arrivals over the last few months and still waiting on a few more to come.
I really need to put up some pictures will see where I get to today with finishing off outside which is not easy with two Jack Russell's who seem to think it's a great game digging up everything due to having a very busy mole who is out digging them.
That must mean that the hole in your stomach has finally healed up? So glad to hear that!!!