View Single Post
Old 16-03-2016, 07:00 PM   #59
Gordon
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanako View Post
Gordon, I am sorry but I would not sell you any of my tortoises even if you were offering me a fortune for them. I am not oversensitive, but this is already second or third thread where you treated me like some bully. You may not have meant it, but it may be a good idea if you read your posts several times before you post them. Because you do seem to have some problem when responding to me and it is becoming increasingly difficult not to take it personally. Look through this thread, I have been very calm and polite, but my patience finally run out and I feel I have to say it.
That's entirely your choice and I certainly wouldn't sell you any of mine as you seem unable to take advice from anybody time and time again you have been offered it but you know best all YOU have done is made this post into a childish argument.
As for me being a bully again that's your opinion and that's fine but I'm sure there are a hell of a lot of people who would say different so all I can say is I hope you find a nice home for all your babies I'm sure you will manage to sell them with no problems.
And that's me done wasting any more time on you.xxx
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote