Thread: Chat
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2011, 10:17 PM   #188
Lowe
Administrator
Juvenile

Quote:
Originally Posted by onarock View Post
Thats too bad about Peter. I used to belong to another tortoise forum and I used to compare this one to that one. And, because of my experience on both of these forums I would tell people on the other foum that the Britts had thick skin and we Americans are a bunch of cry babys that cant deal with small issues. Looks like I'm going to have to re-think that statement.
Let's not forget that the whole reason this all started was because we had a laissez-faire attitude to moderating and people were asking us to step it up. So, we're trying that method of moderating. We can't please everyone all of the time, and if this causes upset then I'm sorry.

My skin is plenty thick thanks, I'm the one that pushed the button, and here I am answering to my actions.
______ ____ __ _ __ _ / __/ / ___ / / /___ ___/ / | | /| / /___ _________(_)___ _______ _\ \/ _ | -_) / // -_) _ / | |/ |/ // _ `/ __/ __/ // _ \/ __(_-< /___/_//_|__/_/_/ \__/\_,_/ |__/|__/ \_,_/_/ /_/ /_/ \___/_/ /___/ Shelled Warriors Shop - for all your reptile needs!
Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote