Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Rowan

Conversation Between Rowan and suttysue
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 117
  1. Rowan
    11-11-2012 10:22 AM
    Rowan
    Hi Sue!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day, really looking forward to seeing more pictures. Glad your torts are ok and the fight wasn't too bad!! My 2are just sooooooo active at the moment which is good but they drive me nutty at times lol!!! Sounds like your life is just as hectic as mine, what with selling your house and stuff. Glad everything is ok with you and hopefully chat soon. Row xx
  2. suttysue
    10-11-2012 12:58 PM
    suttysue

hope you can see these. They are a sample of the wedding. even thou I say it myself she looks stunningly beautiful
    regards
    sue
  3. suttysue
    10-11-2012 12:50 PM
    suttysue
    Hi there Sweety, Your life seems a bit hectic just been reading the chat box. Sorry I missed you this AM.
    Everything here is crazy at the moment. The wedding went superbly well last week, the weather was especially kind. My daughter was just stunning inher gown as was her twin in her maid of honour dress. Lizzie was so well behaved as the flower girl and lokked so cute. The fellas where just as amazing in thier mourning coats & red waistcoats, I even fancied my hubby haha. Everything was just perfect.
    We have now accepted an offer on our house so we are now dashing round looking at bungalalows. we managed to complete on Mum & Dads bungalow the week before the wedding.
    My torts are all really well and are full of life although Max got into a scrape with Arthur and got his chin well abd truly bitten but have managed to put him back together again.
    Phew!!!! well thats all my news in a nutshell. i really hope you and yours are all well and fit. Hopefully chat soon
    regards
    Sue
  4. Rowan
    14-10-2012 09:13 AM
    Rowan
    Your Granddaughter is gorgeous!!!!! Row xx
  5. suttysue
    09-10-2012 10:00 AM
    suttysue
    heres our new babe Charlotte Louisa
    [IMG][/IMG]
  6. Rowan
    16-08-2012 07:08 PM
    Rowan
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! You must be so pleased and relieved all in one!!!!!. Row xx
  7. suttysue
    16-08-2012 09:47 AM
    suttysue
    Hi Row, Baby Charlotte Louisa arived in the wee small hours of today weighing in at 8lb 6oz. All safe and well thank God!!!
  8. Rowan
    14-08-2012 12:36 PM
    Rowan
    Hi Sue, So pleased Maud is ok such a worrying time when they're not well. Row xx
  9. Rowan
    13-08-2012 06:42 PM
    Rowan
    Hi Sue, Just wondered how Maud got on? Hope all has gone ok. Row xx
  10. Rowan
    13-08-2012 07:52 AM
    Rowan
    Good luck for today Sue!