Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > suttysue

Conversation Between suttysue and Rowan
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 117
  1. Rowan
    07-06-2011 09:55 PM
    Rowan
    Hey Sue,
    Just wanted to say hi!!! Hope is all good with you and your family.

Row xx
  2. Rowan
    13-05-2011 10:12 PM
    Rowan
    Hi Sue,

Hoping you have recieved a little package from me now!!!! Posted on Wednesday so should be with you soon!!

Took me long enough I know.

Hope you're ok.

Row xx
  3. suttysue
    14-04-2011 05:33 PM
    suttysue
    Hi Rowan, what a laugh !!! you remember my Martha flashed at me? well it turns out Martha who I renamed Arthur is REALY a Martha and the bits flashed in the bath where girly bits.
    I read a thread re: the sexing of another tort the person had posted photos of the offending appendige & they looked just like Marthas. Replies to the thread said it looked like girly bits. SO!! I took better photos and posted them & replies so far say female bits.
    What a nightmare! SO, Arthur has now gone back to being Martha. Have to say shes a real sweety and very timid & shy not at all boyish.
    Regards
    Sue
  4. suttysue
    10-04-2011 03:03 PM
    suttysue
    hi Rowan how do you like the outdoor encloser !! oh and thats me sat in chair coz me backs bad.

[IMG][/IMG]
  5. suttysue
    29-03-2011 10:16 AM
    suttysue
    Hi Row, your a star, thanks ever so much. If at any time I can help find you a spcific plant etc please ask & I will do my best to locate it. Photo of me & my girls on thier 30th b'day (katy,Me,Emily) hope it doesnt scare you too much.
    cheers Sweety
    Sue

[IMG][/IMG]
  6. suttysue
    27-03-2011 09:51 PM
    suttysue
    Your a star Row, thanks a bunch lol
    s.Tomlinson
    51 Alness Dr
    York
    yo242xz
  7. suttysue
    20-03-2011 08:11 PM
    suttysue
    Re: Marthas' new name. Cant call him Marty as hubby is called Martin lol. Decided Martha will now be an Arthur.
    You clever ikkle thing you, sexing him correctly. Danny was sure he was a girl.
    regards
    Sue
  8. suttysue
    20-03-2011 01:52 PM
    suttysue
    Hi Rowan, I am so excited ? I picked uo Martha form her bath this morning and she was flashing her lipstick at me, mind you it could have been an alien!! Had to tell someone who would understand my excitement. Yippee! Hope you are ok for me to PM you.
    sue
  9. suttysue
    11-02-2011 11:19 PM
    suttysue
    Sorry to bother you again Rowan but I have redone the photos of my girls, would love you to have another look & comment please
    many thanks
    Seu
  10. Rowan
    11-02-2011 06:58 PM
    Rowan
    Hi sue,

Have looked at your pics. But I am no way an expert on this sex thing lol!!!! The pics of Maud are very small but I have made my GUESSES!!!

Dan should be able to help you on this.

Glad the feeding staions are working. I had to do this with my little horrors when they lived together.

Hope you are o ?

Row x