Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortlover

Conversation Between Tortlover and tortoiseolly
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 37
  1. Tortlover
    31-01-2009 01:09 AM
    Tortlover
    Been having issues with my internet...not been online til now I am packed and ready to go...speak to you soon
  2. tortoiseolly
    30-01-2009 11:11 PM
    tortoiseolly
    hey your online? you all ready for your holiday?
  3. Tortlover
    30-01-2009 08:51 PM
    Tortlover
    Thanks...had a look at some chameleons today...really want one now..lol. Speak to you soon!!
  4. tortoiseolly
    30-01-2009 01:15 PM
    tortoiseolly
    have a good holiday i dont think i will be on later, talk to you in a week byee
  5. Tortlover
    29-01-2009 09:59 PM
    Tortlover
    The babies will be ready for new homes by the middle of may...look out on here for the pics! I get to play with them once they are 2 weeks old- still tiny then! I have never tried to ski...lived in colorado for a bit and learnt to board there. My sis doesnt take care of her lizard either...or her rabbit. So I have 3 bunnies now instead of the two I wanted...lol. I guess your name is Olly? Mine is Charlie
  6. tortoiseolly
    29-01-2009 09:55 PM
    tortoiseolly
    aww i love biscuit he is the cutest thing in the world, i may have to do some more research ready for when you breed them wow snowboarding, your a boading chick sweet!! i been skiing a few times and i love it, can i sneak in ur case please. aww my leopard gecko started as my brothers but he didnt look after it so now i do :0 and then a got another one. ooo panther chameleon is the next lizard i want hehe. you read my mind. get both hehe. if you ever wanna know more bout beardies, i will try and help yeah it does seem that most people are up north, would love to see you tortoises some day may have to take a day trip there lol
  7. Tortlover
    29-01-2009 09:49 PM
    Tortlover
    My hedgehog babes sell for £150...it is biscuit who I will be mating. I am going snowboarding in Bulgaria...in fact just been waxing my new board and cleaning my boots. Cant wait- its my favourite hobby but the one I get to do the least! My lil sis has a leopard gecko but she never handled it so its not tame at all....I am looking to get a beardie or a Panther Chameleon...just trying to move stuf around to make space for the cage..lol. Its nice to see someone else on here that is reasonably close, it seems that a large number of people on this forum are from up north...not many from round here.
  8. tortoiseolly
    29-01-2009 09:44 PM
    tortoiseolly
    o i looked on that website earlier was really imformative, hedgies just sound like such great pets, and one of the cuteistthings i have ever seen, ur one called biscuit looks adroable, oooo babies, how much do they sell for? seeing as your not too far away going anywhere nice? oo i am sorry to hear that, glad your all better now yeah i am good thanks, just relaxing watching ,asterchef lol. yeah i have two beardies, a big and a little, they ar a little expemnsive to set up at first but once set up they reallt tame down, my sleeps on me lol and just feed them and bath them and they are happy
  9. Tortlover
    29-01-2009 09:39 PM
    Tortlover
    The stars are lovely but can be quite shy...I have pics of my hedgies and torts on my website- www.cutecritterz.co.uk
    Easier to look at them on there than trying to find my posts on here..ha ha. The hedgies are great...mine are very friendlyand come out to play in the evenings- I am off on holiday on saturday for a week but when I get back I am going to mate my eldest female....so babies soon!! I am good...just been in hosp with a clot on my lung but home now and feeling fine...how you doing? Is it a beardie in your pics? are they easy to keep?
  10. tortoiseolly
    29-01-2009 09:36 PM
    tortoiseolly
    awww what are stars like? i really want a pair
    o yeah what are hegies like? they look so cute
    how r u neway?