Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > ziggy's owner

Conversation Between ziggy's owner and SeeShell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. SeeShell
    07-06-2010 11:06 PM
    SeeShell
    Ah, right! THB's looking good. Wouldn't worry about the beaks - a trim'll sort that out fine. Great you're doing something about it; more than the last owner did! They all settling in ok?
  2. SeeShell
    07-06-2010 10:51 PM
    SeeShell
    lol - you've got to that stage, eh?!! I've been banned too! What's the situation with the re-homer? Has it been neglected?
  3. SeeShell
    07-06-2010 01:17 PM
    SeeShell
    No pics posted yet but I will!! Yours look brill - you must be so pleased; 10 hungry mouths to feed now!!! That's a lotta weeds!!
  4. SeeShell
    05-06-2010 11:12 PM
    SeeShell
    Awe Laura - what a bummer. Elbow injuries are VERY sore.
    Aye, got Stella thanks. She has fair picked up - started eating and loving being outside! She's got a great wee personality! It'll take a bit of time to get her onto a weed diet but will keep working on it.
    You are never gona sleep tonight!!!!!!!! Are you all set?
  5. SeeShell
    02-06-2010 10:58 PM
    SeeShell
    Awe Laura they look great. Just posted a message. They look so healthy and their shells are lovely and smooth. Ziggy is very cute. I know you shouldn't but you can't help having a wee favourite, eh!!!! Like the enclosures too; plants very nice.
  6. SeeShell
    02-06-2010 10:46 PM
    SeeShell
    I bet you can't wait - it's so exciting. Can't wait to see your pics!!
  7. SeeShell
    02-06-2010 05:40 PM
    SeeShell
    Hi laura,
    No probs at all. How you doin? Thanks for the friend request - just sent an acceptance.
    I've been busy! I am taking my bro's hermann Stella - she's 6 and not been too well. His interest is really snakes and he doesn't know too much about torts - husbadry hasn't been great so I'm gona try to improve it (although I'm still learning!!) Getting everything set up for her arrival tonight! You'll be all excited about the margies imminent arival?!! Are you all set for them?
    Spk soon,
    Corra xx