Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Katie-n-spoon

Conversation Between Katie-n-spoon and shafach
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23
  1. shafach
    22-10-2008 06:12 PM
    shafach
    Yea, Mikey is ok... has to have his poop sent away to check for woms, and has to have panacur paste tomoz, but otheriwse fine... no infection...however, Ralph (who came along for the spin) is now on a STRICT diet... too much growth... thanks katie, can relax now...
  2. Katie-n-spoon
    22-10-2008 03:31 PM
    Katie-n-spoon
    i wasnt sure about the pumpkin didnt think it looked too appetiseing but they cant get enough! ooo good luck for tonight mikey!! and good luck you- try not to worry too much xx
  3. shafach
    22-10-2008 10:57 AM
    shafach
    they should be fine then... you must be so chuffed to have them... are they all still getting on ok ? was it pumpkin they were munching in the pic ? havent tried my two with any yet, might do the weekend, something different... got vet tonight tho, will let you know how Mikey gets on... get really worried whenever they have to go to the vet... hope he is ok...
  4. Katie-n-spoon
    22-10-2008 10:48 AM
    Katie-n-spoon
    nope, i know youre ideally ment to but they were ukcb, i would have quaretined if got from a pet shop or if they were imported buthad been with their owner since they were hatched (3years +) and in that time theyd never been ill and have been kept correctly so i think theyl be fine xx
  5. shafach
    21-10-2008 10:32 AM
    shafach
    the new ladies look lovely Katie, hope they all get on ok... Did you quarantine them for a bit first ?
  6. Katie-n-spoon
    20-10-2008 07:24 PM
    Katie-n-spoon
    Spoon and his ladies thread in pictures xx
  7. shafach
    19-10-2008 09:22 AM
    shafach
    What are you like, lol.... come on lets see some pics...
  8. Katie-n-spoon
    18-10-2008 08:39 PM
    Katie-n-spoon
    guess what ive got xx
  9. shafach
    16-10-2008 09:23 AM
    shafach
    Hiya, fab news about the new tort/s, am sure Spoon will be landed with some new mates... you must be so chuffed he is home safe and sound... am sure you won't regret getting more, am so glad i got Mikey and Ralph, makes me feel better knowing they have company when I am out at work all day, silly isnt it ? and at least you can visit daisy and buttercup lots... bung some more pics on when you get them all settled. xxx
  10. Katie-n-spoon
    15-10-2008 07:06 PM
    Katie-n-spoon
    i think so!! we always were gonna get spoon a or some ladies weve been searching high and low!! daisy and buttercup are going to live with the mother in law as theyv bin IDed as tunisians they which apparently are very sensitive to other tort bacteria etc so a home wtout a smelly spoon will proberly please them more lol. xxxx