hey
    things are pretty good thanks
    no still got the snakes no luck lol

how are all ur animals?
    did u sell ur stars?
  2. Tortlover
    15-09-2009 02:01 PM
    Tortlover
    Hey, hows things?? Did you sell your snakes yet??
  3. tortoiseolly
    01-07-2009 02:14 PM
    tortoiseolly
    hey did u sell your stars?
    how are all the animals doing??
  4. tortoiseolly
    13-05-2009 06:39 PM
    tortoiseolly
    must be two females or a male and a female then, cos there is no fighting at all. yeah i have three empty tort tables. so stars in one, saving up to get them in autumn and the other two will b filled up in the mean time. have a few to think about tho, would like horsefield reds hermann and marginated lol. well i would in my dreams have pancakes and egyptian
    wow everyting is giving birth for u. hope the baby hog does well. still want one of those too
  5. Tortlover
    13-05-2009 06:34 PM
    Tortlover
    Yes males would fight for sure...how old are yours?? The easiest to keep would be the horsefields and stars are soo expensive. I got mine from Marcus Langford and they were £500. I would love redfoots too! Also would love a sulcatta but dont have the room. Biscuit (my hog) finally had a baby on saturday Its early days yet and it may not survive but I am soo pleased
  6. tortoiseolly
    13-05-2009 06:31 PM
    tortoiseolly
    ahh ok then. well i was thinkin that males would fight wouldnt they? and mine are so placid towards each other they sleep in a box together
    yeah i really want stars to go in my tort table stack as well as cherryheads and horsefields
  7. Tortlover
    13-05-2009 06:29 PM
    Tortlover
    The stars are lovely but can be shy and get stressed easily. They are prone to RI's if the husbandry and temps are perfect but if you get that right they are great. My 2 are doing quite well, I have had them around 10 months now.
    If the gecko eggs hatch then yes I will be selling them...at the moment there is only 2 eggs but I have 3 adult females and an adult male and 2 youngsters that I havent sexed yet. If you take pics of yours I can sex for you? Need a total body shot from above and a shot of the vent area under the tail..
  8. tortoiseolly
    13-05-2009 06:25 PM
    tortoiseolly
    yeah i really am thinkin about it would love some, what they like? i dont know the se of myn, wow babies, will u be selling?
  9. Tortlover
    13-05-2009 06:23 PM
    Tortlover
    Hey...your thinking of getting some stars then? what sex are your leopard geckos? Mine have just laid eggs
  10. tortoiseolly
    19-02-2009 01:42 PM
    tortoiseolly
    ah ok, thats a good idea, it can be so expensive, it was only made up so we spend more money lol. yeah work is ok, dont so much as i had my hours cut so only work like 4 hours a day, hows ur work?