Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > trulytortoises

Conversation Between trulytortoises and AdamSoS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. trulytortoises
    06-03-2009 12:26 PM
    trulytortoises
    hi, hows u? is ur torts doing ok? my zoo med powersun bulb has jst blown this morning so need to get another one on order pretty quick, dont know wether to get the same again or get a mega ray off dazza, but i know theres been a faulty batch of them. I dont know wot 2 do. x
  2. trulytortoises
    16-02-2009 10:22 PM
    trulytortoises
    Lol! u wanna see my pics, theres some right funny ones. x
  3. AdamSoS
    16-02-2009 10:17 PM
    AdamSoS
    Hmm dont think i have any of that in my garden! or any edible weeds .. nothing growing with this sodding weather grr lol . Dont laugh at my pics on facebook lol
  4. trulytortoises
    16-02-2009 10:05 PM
    trulytortoises
    if u go to my threads and theres one called 'is this weed ok' and theres a pic of a plantain plant growing in my front garden, its been there for years and i didnt even know!! i dont understand how people go on like weed walks and find loads of weeds for their torts, i found loads took some pics, put them on here and none were edible. Gutted as me,my mam and my daughter were out for ages walking along the dene and didnt find a single one apart from some half dead dandy's. maybes in the summer my weeds might start growing..i hope. i'll add u on facebook [Beth Napier]
  5. trulytortoises
    16-02-2009 03:43 PM
    trulytortoises
    Yeah everythings fine, still not 100% happy with there diets yet, im just clueless when it comes to ID'ing weeds, and im having to wait for my weeds to grow which are taking forever. Yeah i really want to get at least another 2 hermanns, just need to wait for my bank balance to go in the 'plus' instead of the 'minus', lol! could sit and watch them for hours in their new enclosure, im gonna have to build an outdoor one for the summer once i get the new turf down that is, im scared they will get lost as they are only little! x
  6. AdamSoS
    16-02-2009 09:25 AM
    AdamSoS
    Hey ! he's getting there i think! silly sod he is lol. Hows everything with you? tempted to get a new one eh my new margies will be with me tommorow! x
  7. trulytortoises
    15-02-2009 09:53 PM
    trulytortoises
    hey,hows ur tort doing with a poorly shell? hope its ok? im really wanting to get some more hermanns. Ive only just realised today after all this time that i actually have plantain growing in my garden..oops! x
  8. AdamSoS
    31-01-2009 09:44 AM
    AdamSoS
    Yeh it worked your babies look awsome hows things going?
  9. trulytortoises
    30-01-2009 11:44 PM
    trulytortoises
    hey, i think ive added u as a friend, im usually really gud with wrking computers ie. facebook etc, but i havnt got a clue how to go about using this. lol. x