Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > suttysue

Conversation Between suttysue and Rowan
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 117
  1. suttysue
    07-07-2011 10:31 AM
    suttysue
    Hi Rowan, just missed this morning. How are you doing? those pain killers must be strong if they knock you out thats ok so long as they work. pain can realy drog you down. Keep your chin up ~Sweety it will all be ok.
    Thinking of you
    Sue, hugs x
  2. Rowan
    06-07-2011 09:24 AM
    Rowan
    Hi Sue, Sorry I had to go so quickly the other day was not well at all. The pain killers are screwing my brain!!! Will catch up with you soon xx
  3. Rowan
    04-07-2011 03:27 PM
    Rowan
    Hi sue! Thanks for your message I'm back home and pain killers are just wearing off but I'm ok. Hope you are and your Dad is ok too?
    Row xx
  4. suttysue
    04-07-2011 08:52 AM
    suttysue
    Oh no I missed you by a few minutes this morning just wanted to say you will be fine for sure. Will be thinking about you.
    Sue
  5. Rowan
    02-07-2011 07:52 AM
    Rowan
    Hi Sue. Sorry to hear about your Dad, I really am. My thoughts are with you. Feeling anxious about my op but fingers crossed all wil go well. Sorry I didn't stay around last night to chat but was shattered. Row xx
  6. suttysue
    01-07-2011 07:28 PM
    suttysue
    Hi Sweety, Just wanted to say good luck for your op. I will be thinking of you and looking forward to some chatting.
    Dad now in Hospital and has responded to treatment but has a serious blood problem thats not curable.
    Take care
    Sue
  7. Rowan
    26-06-2011 07:44 AM
    Rowan
    Hi Sue!!!! Glad you had a fab holiday!!! It's always nice to come home to a welcome like that... I'm hoping you've brought back that weather with this heat wave that suppose to becomng but looking out the window right now it's very grey :0(... All is good with me and mine. 1 week till I have opperation so you may see me on here in a little more during the day while i recover!!!
    Take care and chat soon, Row xx
  8. suttysue
    25-06-2011 05:33 PM
    suttysue
    Hello I'm back from a very hot and sunny Menorca 30degs plus everyday, PHEW!!. Saw a colony of torts kept in a bar garden. Mmmm they looked ok but had a yukky bowl of green water. Will post some photos soon.
    I hope you are yours are all well and happy. I went to see Lizzie this morning and was greeted with a shout of 'Nana' then got a huge hug. Lifes good at times. Gosh Imissed her so much and all the kids of course.
    Hope to chat soon
    regards
    sue
  9. Rowan
    09-06-2011 09:24 PM
    Rowan
    Glad all is good. And my she is a cutie!!!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Cathc up soon Row xx
  10. suttysue
    08-06-2011 10:15 AM
    suttysue
    Hi Rowan thanks for your message & yes we are all fine thanks, Lizzie is almost putting full sentences together and we are now having to be careful what we say! she has mastered the word s**t as her mum dropped her makeup in the bath and said the S word ooops. martin & I are going away for 10 days to Menorca on Tues, we cant wait!!.
    I hope Tetley & Twiglet are not giving you too many probs with thier fighting, men they are al the same.
    Dont you just love it when you can get them outside in the warm sunny weather, I love to watch them walking round and sunbathing.
    Got to go shopping today for final bits for hols and i hate shopping but it has to be done.
    Hows your Brother doing & of course your Mum? my Dad is fading but is still very awkward to help, Mum would be so cross with him!.
    I was well impressed with the enclosure you built your 2 little men will love it.This is Lizzie
    [IMG][/IMG]