Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Rehoming

Old 27-03-2018, 08:26 PM   #1
Jp1984
Egg

Question 10yr old spur thigh male

Hello everyone
We are looking for a lifetime home for our tortoise Melvin. My husband brought him from a reptile place in Essex and we still have his papers somewhere.
We just aren’t looking after him well enough and I’m starting to feel like he’s being neglected. This is not an easy decision and one we have been thinking about for over a year now. I would love him to go to an experienced home with a great set up where he will be looked after properly, we are in no immediate hurry so would rather wait for the right home! I’m in Suffolk but happy to travel to Essex or norfolk to meet a new owner.
Please let me know if you are interested and I will upload photos and we can chat about what kind of home you have to offer him.
Kindest regards
Jo
Jp1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 08:36 PM   #2
mattjstar1
Hatchling

Hey jo
Aww really hope you find Melvin a lovely home im looking for a home for my spur thighed male Morris too.
dont know if this is any help for you jo but in Norfolk theres a tortoise sanctuary and im sure they could help you find a lovely home its worth a try look up Norfolk tortoise club good luck xxx
mattjstar1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rehome, spur thigh, suffolk