Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Pictures

Old 04-07-2018, 09:44 AM   #11
CherryBrandy
Adult

thank you all that's really kind and is always cheery to know people enjoy them as much as I do. The other tinies are fantastic Lynne. They are ravenous but I haven't put them out because its too hot ! (irony !!). grass is frazzled mostly, and only clover left.

IMGUR is really good, no adverts and can set security easily. Just register sign in and click add to album and it should go to computer images and just choose the size ('allow') copy to bulletin boards.....You have to post your photos and we can all be cheered !
Old 04-07-2018, 11:53 AM   #12
JerryMaffz
Incubating

Lovely pics, CB. Great to see happy tortoises behaving how they should.

Testudo hermanni boettgeri 1:0:0 Jerry Maffz
JerryMaffz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 04:36 PM   #13
Jan W
Sub Adult

Great photos and loved the little story. I have to try and describe what happened with my laptop. Somehow I keep pressing something that starts a gentleman reading the words. Normally i try and exit, but on this occasions it was great to hear him reading your story. You must try it. Although i have no idea how it works! I agree with the others - you should be writing.

As Suze said - the torts are up early, snoozing then on the go again. i have never seen my two eat as much. They seem to have insatiable appetites. Last night they even came out of their hide in the greenhouse to see if i had brought more food! I am a pushover and went and picked some rocket leaves and flowers, their favourite. They are very contented. i just love watching them.
Old 28-07-2018, 10:36 AM   #14
Millybear
Egg

Lovely pictures😍😍😍
Millybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 06:23 PM   #15
CherryBrandy
Adult

thank you Keith, Jan , so sorry I thought I had answered you ! Hope your greenhouse is still proving a hit. I have managed to grow quite a few dandelions in pots this year. Not one of my seeds took so bit of a waste of money. going to try chicory next year to grow in abundance ! flowers are cute too.

Thank you Millybear and Bailey, hope to see Bailey on here too ! CB
Old 04-08-2018, 10:58 PM   #16
Jan W
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
thank you Keith, Jan , so sorry I thought I had answered you ! Hope your greenhouse is still proving a hit. I have managed to grow quite a few dandelions in pots this year. Not one of my seeds took so bit of a waste of money. going to try chicory next year to grow in abundance ! flowers are cute too.

Thank you Millybear and Bailey, hope to see Bailey on here too ! CB
Greenhouse still a hit with Bertie, but Beatrice doesn't go in when it is this hot. She has made a burrow outside under the bit of conservatory roofing I put on pieces of wood. I thought she was digging to lay eggs, but obviously not. They have enormous appetites, but when it rained last weekend didn't eat for 2 days and stayed in greenhouse under towels.