Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 02-01-2018, 10:18 PM   #31
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
that went soooooo quick ! TV after a day in garden was blooming awful, thank goodness for season 4 part 1 and 2 with Ragnar ! on last few discs post the snake episode!

and brilliant Galbraith book 4 !! edge of seat stuff. Just listened to David Baldacci on audio and edge of seat , now onto Jack Reacher and The fix - have 2 books and 2 box sets on the go !!! that's how much stimulation I need for January blues ! CB
Sounds good.

We've finally caught up with the rest of the world with GOT so now await the final season, which is mooted to be in 2019!
Bit of a wait so we started on Vikings Season 5. That didn't take long as we're now bang up to date and on the same episodes as the states are currently getting so back to one episode a week.
We have Outlander Seasons 2 & 3 to watch and then I saw an ad for Britannia, which looks pretty good so will try that next.
The TV was pretty shocking over Christmas, but we were ready for it with all the box sets.

I have to say, I didn't look at the tv once Ragnar was released from the cage as I'd have nightmares. Snakes are my phobia. I knew what was about to happen. Found I could watch Aelle's blood eagle though. After getting over the shock of when Ragnar did it to Jarl Borg back in season 2, I knew what to expect.

Box sets and books - good staple stuff for January.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote