Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Mediterranean Tortoises - Information & Questions

Old 25-05-2007, 08:19 AM   #21
niamherrity
Adult

What a great story It's lovely to think these guys have been together all their lives good luck with them
niamherrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 06:59 PM   #22
roedeane
Egg

Hi all, I got back from Kent with Sally and Henry late yesterday evening.They both travelled really well and I was so relieved to get them away from the neighbour feeding them cabbage and apples and cucumber! All the weeds for them to eat in abundance in the garden too They had a little look around early today, but then it got cold so they went back to bed - frightened the life out of me as I couldn't find them for ages - too many bushes to hide under.I took a few pics but not very interesting so hope to get better ones tomorrow. Henry - as I expected - needs his beak trimming again, so he's off to Holly House on Tuesday, along with Sally for a check up/worm count etc. I cannot express how overjoyed I am to have them back with me, mum wouldn't part with them before! A friend came over today and could not believe how big and heavy thety are either. Ah well, can't wear red shos or slippers now as Henry has a liking for eating anything red- found out as a teenager wearing red nail varnish on my toe nails, very painful too. Hope to work out how to post pics tomorrow,Yvette
roedeane is offline   Reply With Quote