Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Introduce Yourself

Old 25-07-2016, 05:27 PM   #31
CherryBrandy
Adult

by all means start a new thread under pictures as some people may not look here and these need to be shared somehow !
Old 25-07-2016, 05:39 PM   #32
emma_mcraf
Adult

Well done CB. They are great photos and need to be shared, I agree.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 06:29 PM   #33
Anyfoot
Incubating

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/...psfoasva52.jpg
Anyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 06:34 PM   #34
Anyfoot
Incubating

nope, it's got to be the phone app. I'll have to leave it till I get home and use lap top. Trouble is, moving forward I do 90% of stuff on phone nowadays.
Cherry brandy, I'm going to put 2 more photos on photo bucket if you can put them on it would be great. Stick em all on for me.
Old 25-07-2016, 06:44 PM   #35
Anyfoot
Incubating

There on cherrybrandy,. One with 3 hinges in a green tub. Bottom 2 just hatched. Top one wasn't putting weight on so I separated her from the other 9. She's put 2 grams on in 5 days since separation
2nd photo shows the area I segregated above the caves for my 3 2yr old redfoots. Thank you for your help.
Old 25-07-2016, 08:27 PM   #36
Jan W
Sub Adult

Don't give up on pictures, they are stunning and have really enjoyed looking at them.
Old 25-07-2016, 09:52 PM   #37
Anyfoot
Incubating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan W View Post
Don't give up on pictures, they are stunning and have really enjoyed looking at them.
I won't give up Jan, I'll suss it out on laptop.
Old 26-07-2016, 08:11 AM   #38
Suze65
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyfoot View Post
I won't give up Jan, I'll suss it out on laptop.
Don't use the App, set up two tabs, one for SW and one for photobucket , then it's easy to switch between the the two. Set up your SW thread first, then go to photobucket, click on your photo library, and click on the picture you want, it will then come up big with a menu of codes down the right hand side, click on the IMG code and you will see " select all" click on this , and then you will see copy, click on this, then switch to your SW post and click on this , paste will appear, click on this this, then a long code will appear, when you click on submit post the picture will appear, this should work.

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 08:58 AM   #39
Anyfoot
Incubating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze65 View Post
Don't use the App, set up two tabs, one for SW and one for photobucket , then it's easy to switch between the the two. Set up your SW thread first, then go to photobucket, click on your photo library, and click on the picture you want, it will then come up big with a menu of codes down the right hand side, click on the IMG code and you will see " select all" click on this , and then you will see copy, click on this, then switch to your SW post and click on this , paste will appear, click on this this, then a long code will appear, when you click on submit post the picture will appear, this should work.
Thanks Suze. It all sounds straight forward and should be. But.
Once I have selected the photo and enlarged it, then click the photo again, the drop down menu does not give the options you are saying I've tried various ways to copy and paste, but the SW software does not recognise it as an image when pasted in.
Old 26-07-2016, 09:46 AM   #40
CherryBrandy
Adult

Hope this is right its hard to see which ones uploaded. I think I know what the problem may be. There are two photo buckets on your account. one shows iPhone...other is BMW one...the bmw one is much easier to locate and post and is being uploaded via a mobile. You have the IMG because I can get in via the hyperlink on SW - its just not translating into a photo. Try and add the IMG via advanced tab and try previewing it before you post it. When you preview it - it should show the picture in preview...its really difficult we have all been there !! good luck.

Tags
flintus