Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Housing

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 11:06 PM   #21
clairekentuk
Incubating

Well I would be too. But we are all learning, we just need to be teachable.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:07 PM   #22
carl20
Hatchling

look son if u dont like what im saying then correct me, i will apprecite that and every1 will leave off u.
But when i say this is your third tort and u should have a source of food u havent said y u dont.
Every1 makes mistakes but once u have the knowledge it is your responsibility to apply it.

Im sure your a nice lad and love ya pets but u have just got a new tort, y dont u have a place to get weeds from???
Old 05-07-2006, 08:47 AM   #23
Dazza
Adult

Tell me where you live please, i want to move to your area where the weeds dont grow, a Gardeners dream!!

I was in London last week and guess what i saw weeds, i can go into our town centre and see weeds, every town, city, village, estate in the UK has somewhere where the weeds grow !!

Unless you live on an estate with other Tortoises keepers who are nicking the weeds before you, in which case get one of them round to help you out.

CPX i truly want to help but every piece of advice you are being giving you come up with an objection, money, you have a weed picker that gets the weeds before you. WAKE UP!! You probably pass 100 weeds on your way to school. But i guess your now gonna say but school is next door !! In which case talk to the caretaker and ask him where the weeds are, in my experiance NOBODY will object to you taking weeds, after all us tortoise keepers are amoung the only people that enjoy seeing weeds !!

Look in grandads bushes i bet there are some weeds in there!!

You have had all the advice now its over to your, we look forward to seeing and hearing all about the imporovements you have made!!
Old 05-07-2006, 02:57 PM   #24
cpx_20o5
Egg

Send a message via MSN to cpx_20o5 Send a message via Yahoo to cpx_20o5

right, 1 im home schooled....
2. i dont get out so much so i wouldnt no what its like outdoors....
3.ive already looked in granddads garden he weed pics but he said hell keep em for me.
4.There are weeds near me but its hard to fidna s the fileds are over grown....and we have a weed picker around the place every so often
SO BACK OFF please

XxR.I.P Pewe.xX
Old 05-07-2006, 03:05 PM   #25
clairekentuk
Incubating

How about growing some weeds of your very own?
Id be happy to send some (for free) to you or to your grandad if your mum doesnt like you doing stuff online (which is fair enough).
You could plant them in trays and pots outside the door of your house or even in your bedroom or windowsill.
Closed Thread