Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 18-11-2007, 06:06 PM   #11
leggy
Sub Adult

Im getting an xbox360 not because i wonted one but im looking fowerd to seeing the kids on it

leggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 06:10 PM   #12
DAISY
Adult

Gotta agree with you Kim. Seeing my kids opening their pressies is the best.
Ive just spoilt my hubbys surprise pressie for me by accident. Hes got me a private number plate for my car. He was asking what I wanted and I said didnt know, then thinking back to things he had been asking for days I turned round and said "an I dont want a number plate. I can think of things I need more" His face dropped. Apparently hes been trying to get one that says Rach for 2 years and finaly found one

Rach

Mum to 12 horsfields, 2 redfoots, 2 spur-thighed, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 guinea pig, 3 chipmunks, 3 african pygmy hedgehogs, 4 bearded dragons, 1 goldfish. 2 daughters and 1 husband.
DAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 06:14 PM   #13
Bride2b
Sub Adult

Wow thats a great pressie bless he must of been searching every site going to finally track one down for you.
Old 18-11-2007, 07:10 PM   #14
karensaunders
Hatched

If santa thinks i have been good enough (hope he isnt watching on a friday night) he is going to bring me some MBT trainers, has anyone got any? If so what are they like
karensaunders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 07:20 PM   #15
Larrah
Hatchling

Well...i'm a lucky girl this year! My boyfriends taking me to disneyland for xmas! so i already have what i want *spoilt*

Am also spending xmas day with my family who don't live that close to me and were all going out for xmas lunch so very very happy! xxx
Larrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 07:46 PM   #16
aramintalovegrove
Juvenile

Quote:
Originally Posted by karensaunders
If santa thinks i have been good enough (hope he isnt watching on a friday night) he is going to bring me some MBT trainers, has anyone got any? If so what are they like
Are these trainers trendy Karen? They are for sale in our local disability aid shop, just googled them and they sound good for people with problems with mobility. I could do with something like this but worry about my street cred
aramintalovegrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 07:49 PM   #17
Toni115
Adult

here this is the website,

http://www.swissmasai.co.uk/Default.aspx?lang=en-GB

I just had a look, cos I have bad knees, they may help me too
Old 18-11-2007, 07:50 PM   #18
*laura*

i have no idea what im having.... even though im 23, living with the parents definatly has its advantages at xmas.... me and my sister will have a sofa each, and a stocking to get up early to... not sure whats gonna be there though?!?

and off craig i have no idea either.... hes having a mobile, amongst other things off me, so a new pair of boots from good old river island wouldnt go a miss, hehe!
Old 18-11-2007, 07:58 PM   #19
karensaunders
Hatched

MBT's they aint the trendiest trainers, they are shaped like a banana, i think. When you first wear them its quite hard to walk in them, as they make you walk in the correct procedure. Apparently they correct your posture, help with bad backs and knees and they make you burn off calories as you walk. I have tried some on and as soon as you put them on you feel yourself stand correctly with your back nice and straight. They are a bit like the fit flops that were around in the summer
karensaunders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 08:05 PM   #20
Toni115
Adult

I've just had a quick look at the website and they look good for knees (thats my problem) I could use the extra calorie burning too MBT stands for masaii Barefoot technology
I am just going to see if I can find out how much they are