Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Rehoming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2009, 11:58 PM   #1
joekent
Hatchling

Send a message via MSN to joekent
Smile Leopard Tortoise - good home needed.

Ive been approached by somebody to help rehome their leopard tortoise.. details are vague but its kept in a Vivarium, has no access to outside space and has an unsupplemented diet = early stages of MBD?
I only keep med's and dont want Leopards therefore I am looking for a new home for this guy/girl. I believe its between 5-8 years old but im unsure of sex. This tort maybe not be up for rehoming for another 4-6 weeks yet but im just testing the water with the good owners on SW to find if there is anyone in the Kent area willing to give a bumpy leopard a very special home =)
I will want details and photos of the enviroment you would offer him/her and might even want to visit. Id also like update emails.
I will be not expecting any money for this tort, just a very loving home. I will however ask for a donation to a local reptile rescue sanctuary as they do a lot of good work for unwanted reptiles and rely on peoples generosity. Unfortunately reptiles are getting more popular which means more and more are being dumped so i feel very strongly about supporting animal charities.

Anyway im babbling.. If you are interested please PM me!