Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Turtles and Terrapins > Aquatic, Semi-Aquatic, and Terrestrial Turtles

Old 27-08-2015, 12:07 AM   #1
aquaticsanctuary
Egg

Talking Does anyone need their terrapin/turtle Rehoming? I run a sanctuary in Cheshire cw11

Does anyone need their terrapin/turtle Rehoming? I run a sanctuary in Cheshire cw11
We have so far cumberlands,yellow Bellys ,musk/stink pots ,map,red eared sliders,also getting a Chinese soft shell next week.we are taking them in almost everyday now , took 6 in last night from one person, another two tonight. We have 3 outdoor ponds we use for day use then they all go back into our garage/converted into our animal room into their own tanks /groups of a night. They are all lovely natured with no aggression problems,hoping to keep it that way.if anyone needs our help message me on sarahbaker1974@gmail.com and would love to try and help you of if we can. Most rescue centres now around the country are full so most refer people straight into me now anyway if you phone them. We get them coming in from all around the country.even had an offer from Australia with air fair paid , but sadly wouldn't have allowed it out of the country.x Sarah
aquaticsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote