Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 19-12-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

Default Fake breasts

I have notice the girls on the ladbrokes darts championships that do the walk on thing have had their chests quite obviously 'enhanced', I wouldn't call it that but that's what they say. They are so round they are like footballs.

I know a girl who was/is very smart looking, she lives not far from me and she won a major beauty contest at 19 and got some modelling jobs in no time at all. However, her chest was not the largest and she was advised to get it done if she wanted to get on in the modelling world. It's not the catwalk type modelling I'm on about, more like those on the darts and standing beside formula 1 cars and hanging about at motor shows etc.

It's quite sad that they have to do that to get anywhere. Of course they don't have to do it but if they didn't they wouldn't get anywhere
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
MiShelley
Hatchling

More than a handful's a waste
MiShelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
pagan queen
Adult

As an old Jaffa ad used to say, small ones are more juicy.

I am proud to say I have 3 beautiful daughters who are all happy to live without enhancements of any kind. None of them wear make up on a daily basis like most girls these days. They wear it on special occasions as do I. I think a lot of the problem these days is lack of self esteem. I have always told my girls to be proud of what you were given.
0.1.0 Hahns Macaw
0.1.0 Pearly Conure
0.2.0 Guinea Pigs
0.2.0 Chickens
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon
7.4.0 Budgies
1.1.0 Cockatiels
1.3 Kids
1 Husband
pagan queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #4
Bindi
Super Moderator
Adult

It's actually quite refreshing to get a man's take on a subject like this, it also saddnes me to think that my nippers will be growing up in what appears to be such a fake world - I mean, plastic surgery is every where. Are they going to grow up thinking that big round perfectly symmetrical boobs are the norm? That these so -callled perfect women are the women young girls to aspire to?

It frighens me that one day anyone who doesn't get procedures like this done will be laughted at or considered not normal...whatever happened to it's what's inside that counts
Old 19-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #5
emma_mcraf
Adult

They don't contemplate the back and shoulder ache that come with big boobs.
It's sad that so many young girls feel its necessary to go through surgery when they're so naturally beautiful, just to feel attractive to men and fit in.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 11:38 PM   #6
Watermelon
Adult

I dont disagree with surgery at all, I know some already goergeous looking girls get it done and they really dont need it but if something gets you down then why not. I would soo get a nose job I wouldnt even think twice about it if I had the chance. My nose just hasnt got a little bump... my nose is enormous. I have a true roman nose (in roman times big noses were beautiful lol) I was bullied at school about it. If surgery makes you feel happier then go for it, I wouldnt care about being judged at all! I'd be so much more confident and photogenic!!

If she really wants this modelling job then shes going to have to fit the stereotype though its a shame isnt it. A lot of people say they found katie price more attractive before she had the boob jobs. My dad did anyway when I was little.

Last edited by Watermelon; 19-12-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Watermelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 01:51 AM   #7
anna m
Adult

I think it's awful that people have surgery when there is nothing wrong with them. People who have surgery end up looking the same as anyone else who had surgery. If someone has a flaw that needs surgery that's different. Why can't we all be different?
Old 20-12-2011, 07:05 AM   #8
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
I dont disagree with surgery at all, I know some already goergeous looking girls get it done and they really dont need it but if something gets you down then why not. I would soo get a nose job I wouldnt even think twice about it if I had the chance. My nose just hasnt got a little bump... my nose is enormous. I have a true roman nose (in roman times big noses were beautiful lol) I was bullied at school about it. If surgery makes you feel happier then go for it, I wouldnt care about being judged at all! I'd be so much more confident and photogenic!!

If she really wants this modelling job then shes going to have to fit the stereotype though its a shame isnt it. A lot of people say they found katie price more attractive before she had the boob jobs. My dad did anyway when I was little.
That's different I agree
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #9
romski
Incubating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post

Ive got a Roman nose too.
Its nothing to sniff at.

Cosmetic surgery has an important place in some peoples lives and for some I can see boob reductions would be helpful. More recently on TV I think lip reductiuons would have been good too.

Rom
romski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #10
Watermelon
Adult

Yes I know some people who have had boob reductions and they're so much happier for it.
Watermelon is offline   Reply With Quote