Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 13-11-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
NATURALIS
Adult

Default rememberence day and musliems

i cannot believe what my friend in london saw on rememberence day , musliems waving banners saying british soldiers burn in hell, they where also burning poppys during the two minute silence.
I think its time they all went back to there own country , there not welcome here.
NATURALIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
TortBabe
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by red foot marg View Post
i cannot believe what my friend in london saw on rememberence day , musliems waving banners saying british soldiers burn in hell, they where also burning poppys during the two minute silence.
I think its time they all went back to there own country , there not welcome here.
There is a huge outcry on Facebook about this Chris it is disgusting I agree they should be deported.
Old 13-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #3
gregnobes
Sub Adult

maybe them people but i dont think all muslims should be deported as i am muslim and i did the 2 mins silence at work and i war a poppy also it was not only english soldiers that died moroccan, algerian and Tunisian MUSLIM died fighting to help the west so just because a few people are acting like ***** i dont think all muslim should be blamed
gregnobes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
NATURALIS
Adult

sorry i cannot agree with you ,no offence to you personally but if muslims don't like our way then they know where the airport is !! .
Old 13-11-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
gregnobes
Sub Adult

well i dont agree with u everyone has the right to believe what they want and to pin something on that a few people did and to put it on a hole religion is wrong and i bet u they were not all muslims and tell me one more thing how much respect do half of uk have to this like last year the amount of nazi signs draw on memorials BY ENGLISH KIDS sooooo where do u send them? or do we just put up with that cuz there english
Old 13-11-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
suttysue
Sub Adult

Angry

Sadly, its the same as always, it's the few that spoil it for all the rest! 1 bad muslim = all muslims are bad. Not true I'm sure.
However, I am sick and tired of these people, what right do they think they have to insult those people who gave the ultimate gift so that we can remain free.
When I hear things of this nature it MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. I believe in free speach but I also believe in common decency & RESPECT.
suttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #7
NATURALIS
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnobes View Post
well i dont agree with u everyone has the right to believe what they want and to pin something on that a few people did and to put it on a hole religion is wrong and i bet u they were not all muslims and tell me one more thing how much respect do half of uk have to this like last year the amount of nazi signs draw on memorials BY ENGLISH KIDS sooooo where do u send them? or do we just put up with that cuz there english
Greg like i said no offence to you personally ,but how do you know it was ENGLISH kids that did this to the memorials , also if i came to your country would it be ok to build english churches and to preach christianity ?.
Old 13-11-2010, 11:56 AM   #8
gregnobes
Sub Adult

ummm yh in istanbul (kadikoy there is more chruches than mosques also lebanon is half muslim half christian 50% muslim and 50% christian so i think no one would have any problem with that also they fined about 15 ENGLISH people thats how i know
Old 13-11-2010, 11:59 AM   #9
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

I agree that you can't tar everyone with the same brush. Most Muslims would be as outraged as anyone else at what went on. I suspect that most of the protesters were actually British citizens
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #10
gregnobes
Sub Adult

ahh and also in tasim (Istanbul) they have only 1 mosque and over 25 churches and also they have the biggest church is the middle east called st.antouan (its spelt like this also in syria there are alot of churches and palestine was the birth place of christ and if u go there in christmas they have huge bands and everything soo im 100000% sure that would be fine