Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 22-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #11
EquestrianBabe
Adult

Send a message via MSN to EquestrianBabe

I like to draw, cycle, write, and I collect bouncy-balls from the vending machine outside the corner shop Very funny Linda
Old 22-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #12
gregnobes
Sub Adult

i love to travel and on my wall i have a big world map about 3m by 5m with a pin with the countries flag on it for every country i have been too
gregnobes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #13
HenryV111
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy
Reading
I love reading, 99% of the time is lying in bed. After 5 minutes my Mrs says I can read in my sleep still holding the book. Next night I have to start all over again. Been reading the same book for months now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly
I love Tudor history
I hated history in school, my favorite thing back then connected to history was caption caveman, but now I know what I missed out on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caledonia
I love Tudor crisps whatever became of them? Well it's laying odds and taking photies for me
Tried the photo thing years ago cal. Got quite costly with films trying to get that one good shot. Good hobby I must admit and very addictive. Never did like the Tudor crisp though, I was a golden wonder boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquestrianBabe
I like to draw, cycle, write, and I collect bouncy-balls from the vending machine outside the corner shop
Now that's one I never heard of before. "bouncy-balls from the vending machine outside the corner shop" LOL. There's got to be an ending though to the different colours from that same supplier. Nice one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnobes
i love to travel and on my wall i have a big world map about 3m by 5m with a pin with the countries flag on it for every country i have been too
We could never afford to travel. We were that poor, a few years back when the kids were at home and it was xmas, we used to boil them an egg and tell them it was Easter. Nice!
HenryV111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #14
FinnGB
Hatchling

My current hobby is getting whooped on COD: black ops :-/
FinnGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #15
gregnobes
Sub Adult

See i have allways been quite lucky i mean we left lebanon under very bad circumstances and i saw alot of bad things but we have allways been lucky enough for my mother to have a good job and my father too i mean for 2 years when we came here we had basically nothing due to bribing the hezbollah to let us go and my mum had to sell all her restaurants and my father sold his part of our family company what ever he did and all our land but even when we cam here we was sort of told but some yemanis and pakis we met that the government wont help us so my father became self employed and my mum started to work for the vale and me my bother and my cuson had to sleep in a single bed but there was allways food on the table even if it was just dates and bread
gregnobes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 10:07 PM   #16
TortBabe
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnobes View Post
See i have allways been quite lucky i mean we left lebanon under very bad circumstances and i saw alot of bad things but we have allways been lucky enough for my mother to have a good job and my father too i mean for 2 years when we came here we had basically nothing due to bribing the hezbollah to let us go and my mum had to sell all her restaurants and my father sold his part of our family company what ever he did and all our land but even when we cam here we was sort of told but some yemanis and pakis we met that the government wont help us so my father became self employed and my mum started to work for the vale and me my bother and my cuson had to sleep in a single bed but there was allways food on the table even if it was just dates and bread
Thats a bit of a tough time you have had Greg Good on you all for doing so well over here
Old 22-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #17
Beverley
Adult

I enjoy building Lego
Old 22-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #18
pixie-egg
Sub Adult

I make old fashioned jointed mohair bears. Was thinking of setting up a site to sell them on but can't raise the funds for a sewing machine just yet. takes too long by hand to be worth doing for a profit x
Old 23-11-2010, 07:51 AM   #19
HenryV111
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnGB
My current hobby is getting whooped on COD: black ops
I kept getting wooped on COD so I gave it up and moved on to Fallout, much better . I put it down to the youngsters these days been far to quick for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnobes
there was allways food on the table
That's a good thing to look at, as long as there is always food on the table, a roof over your head and you and your's are healthy then anything extra is a bonus. Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverley
I enjoy building Lego
Just loved lego. I could sit for hours on end and still could playing with lego. Starting to get a bit more hi tech though since I was a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie-egg
I make old fashioned jointed mohair bears.
Nice!!!, Cute little things, can be expensive to buy as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stells
Is getting drunk a hobby?
Hobby: an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation. A hobby can be what you want it to be I guess, but (Providing you get them) I just cannot see how the hangover bit the next morning is pleasure-able and relaxing. buhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
HenryV111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 08:33 AM   #20
ibizathetort
Adult

I have too many hobbies and not enough free time apart from keeping tortoises I weight train, I love long distance running, keen motorbiker, I love to play guitar, and I am learning how to DJ! As soon as I can afford it I would really like to gain the private pilots licence or failing that microlight!
ibizathetort is offline   Reply With Quote