Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 13-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #21
FinnGB
Hatchling

Its disgusting behaviour and a lack of respect for the country that has excepted them in.

If we did that in their country there would be much harsher consequences.

For any person regardless of religion or race, if you cannot respect the people or ways of the country you live in then go back home or at least show some respect by not creating such negativity and hatred. If you want to be excepted blend in, if not keep yourself to yourself.

I agree with the posters above it is not all Muslims. My aunt married a Muslim guy and i'm certain he would not agree with this lack of respect. Many live in harmony and look with disgust as they see the actions of the few.

Last edited by FinnGB; 13-11-2010 at 07:23 PM.
FinnGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #22
wigwamman
Juvenile

have to agree with alan,these kids are as english as you and me.they despise our government,our way of life,probably us as well.they seem to have no problem milking the system though.remember some of the previous preachers of hate,they are still doing well on the state(the sun this week).we have gone soft,this kind of vermin need to be dealt with.

dave
wigwamman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 11:30 PM   #23
NATURALIS
Adult

why ? just because they where born here , its time all none english went back to there own countrys .
NATURALIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 01:25 AM   #24
anna m
Adult

I don't think we could go to their countries and misbehave at all
They would probably object to the top I am wearing now
I don't understand why they would come hear and behave so disgrasfully
Old 14-11-2010, 08:15 AM   #25
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

This thread reads like a BNP recruitment campaign

I agree with the bit about the protesters, that they had no respect and were disgraceful etc but if they are born and brought up in England then they are English muslims just like there are English Protestants, English Catholics, English Jews etc.

If all the non English should go back to their own countries then the Irish, Scots, Welsh, Dutch, Germans and all the rest would be sent packing but the English Muslims would remain because they are more English than I am.

If we went to some places in the world we would be stoned, hanged, tortured etc for doing stuff like what they did at the Rememberance Day thing, imagine trying a stunt like that in North Korea for instance, but because we live in a free society then we leave ourselves open to demonstrations like that.

Religion is the cause of most of the conflicts around the world and all because people believe in something that does not even exist
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #26
NATURALIS
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by caledonia View Post
This thread reads like a BNP recruitment campaign

I agree with the bit about the protesters, that they had no respect and were disgraceful etc but if they are born and brought up in England then they are English muslims just like there are English Protestants, English Catholics, English Jews etc.

If all the non English should go back to their own countries then the Irish, Scots, Welsh, Dutch, Germans and all the rest would be sent packing but the English Muslims would remain because they are more English than I am.

If we went to some places in the world we would be stoned, hanged, tortured etc for doing stuff like what they did at the Rememberance Day thing, imagine trying a stunt like that in North Korea for instance, but because we live in a free society then we leave ourselves open to demonstrations like that.

Religion is the cause of most of the conflicts around the world and all because people believe in something that does not even exist
you could be right there Alan ,i live in scotland but i was born in nantwich england ,although i've lived here for the past 13/14 years and helped loads of local people when i had a fishing shop here i used to give all the local's discount ,but i'm still looked on as a foreigner ,i'm now looking to move back down south early in the new year.

Last edited by NATURALIS; 14-11-2010 at 02:49 PM.
NATURALIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 04:36 PM   #27
16 shells
Super Moderator
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by red foot marg View Post
why ? just because they where born here , its time all none english went back to there own countrys .
Bye bye Prince Philip youv'e been here too long.
Old 14-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #28
mark r
Hatched

I wasnt going to write in this topic but here goes.

i've often been called racist for my views? i English (not british) i fly the st georges flag i waer a poppy im proud to be an Englishman,

those who burned the poppy should be arrested for the disrespect they showed to the memory of our brave soldiers past/present.
IMO those involved should be re patricated to the country their ancestors originated from the country they are protesting about our soldiers being in (just for the record i dont belive we should be fighting the war were currently in) BUT this is a small group who i hounstly belive do not speak for the majority of muslims but it would be nice to hear community leaders speak out against such actions and help bring those involved to justice,

my opinion is give the lads from the forces free riegn to deal with those protesters how they see fit maybe they will use violence or maybe they will feel theyve seen enough mindless killing?.

i was distusted yesterday when 2 freinds of mine wernt wearing poppys both 40's white englishmen who didnt see the need to wear a poppy?. after embarresing them in front of poppy sellers 1 bought a poppy the other still claimed there was no need?.

there are good and bad in every culture but until the british government stop this not wanting to be seen to be racist and deal toghly with any extreemist this country is heading for more trouble.
mark r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #29
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

we are too soft compared to the likes of france. of course, people need to be breaking the law before they can be arrested but the laws are too soft too
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 05:54 PM   #30
16 shells
Super Moderator
Adult

Demonstrating in the past has led to arrests miner's, racism ect, the police are told to move in and disperse the crowd's, which they know creates friction and can lead to arrest of anyone they grab. You can be charged with intent to cause riot, find and banned from demonstrating. The orthorities could do something if they did'nt have to tred so lightly with these people.