Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Pictures

Old 26-03-2019, 07:03 PM   #11
burnt toast
Adult

Sad to hear about your Hermanns & Margies Mary. But at least you will have some torts to keep you busy are you keeping your Horsfields?

A nice new home in the offing, hope all goes smoothly x
burnt toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2019, 11:32 PM   #12
tortydat
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt toast View Post
Sad to hear about your Hermanns & Margies Mary. But at least you will have some torts to keep you busy are you keeping your Horsfields?

A nice new home in the offing, hope all goes smoothly x
Hello Lynn I am keeping my Horsfields unless I can find them a first class home but there are so many looking for new homes it will be difficult. It will be a big adventure moving house after 26 years just a bit daunting at the moment!
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 08:34 AM   #13
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortydat View Post
Hello Lynn I am keeping my Horsfields unless I can find them a first class home but there are so many looking for new homes it will be difficult. It will be a big adventure moving house after 26 years just a bit daunting at the moment!
We moved after 21 years in our previous home and it’s hard work, physically and mentally, isn’t it Mary?
We moved with a chicken coop and inhabitants, the last of the guinea pigs, 12 torts, two geckos and a tree frog.
Somehow since moving we’ve increased the animal family to 17 torts, a budgie, a fish tank and two dogs!
I hope that the conveyancing goes smoothly for you and you can just concentrate on packing up.
We moved to a beautiful new home and haven’t looked back since. I thought I’d miss our old home, after all it’s where we had all the children and we had two extensions expecting never to leave, but from the moment we moved in here it felt like home and we’ve never looked back.
Really hope you can find exactly what you’re looking for. x

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 05:49 PM   #14
tortydat
Sub Adult

Thank you for the encouragement Emma all going OK at the moment if the sale goes through we will rent for a while until we decide where to move to! xx
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 08:13 PM   #15
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortydat View Post
Thank you for the encouragement Emma all going OK at the moment if the sale goes through we will rent for a while until we decide where to move to! xx
That’s a lovely position to be in, Mary. Really hope everything goes through very quickly for you.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote