Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Other Animals

Old 05-06-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
Nardie&pipin
Egg

Send a message via MSN to Nardie&pipin
Default Giant African Land Snails.....BABIES!!!

Hi all its been a while since i've been on here as i have just finished uni and moved house all in the space of a few weeks!! anyway settled everyone into my new place and Zeezoo and Zoozee my adult snails have laid eggs again!!! I had millions of babies last time but my housemates were watching them for a weeked when I awas away and over sprayed them and they drowned very sad!

but now i have millions again and will keep a few and get rid of the rest (i've been told by the pet shop to put the eggs in the freezer as a humane way of terminating the extra eggs). anyway if anyone has ever wanted a snail my babies will be free to a good home! (Im in Birmingham).
Old 05-06-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

just to add if you don't wanna freeze them but do want to get rid of them then alot of montior,tegu and skink keepers will buy them off you to feed to there animals....thats what i do with mine
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
Nardie&pipin
Egg

Send a message via MSN to Nardie&pipin

ooo theres a good idea! well if anyone wants them for that i'd be happy to send them out, id rather they were used in some way...seems less of a waste of little lives then!!!
just message me back on here if anyone would like me to send them out, theres not a bulk load so i'll do it for free.
cheers again.