Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Missing/Found/Stolen

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #11
Helen M
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Helen M
Wink

Where abouts in Dewsbury are you?

Helen xx
Old 12-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #12
ClareandCo
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootsieroll61 View Post
2 weeks ago today I recieved a call that we all dread , my sister was rushed to hospital and was dangerously ill,it was requested that I get there as soon as possible (she lived in London) I live in West Yorks I rushed to get there but sadly I didnt make it in time ,she died before I got there . When I returned home we had more bad news someone had broken into our garden and stole our beloved tortoise I was so upset and angry I posted on preloved I had a few messages one telling me to post on here and offering there condolances and a few others offering theirs too, but I also recieved a message and a call from a lovely lady offering me one of her yearlings so my faith is restored somewhat in human nature , and I now have a new tort to look forward too but that wont stop me missing my big fella. So if any one local to me in Dewsbury is offered a tortoise please think of me and let me know it could be my beloved pet
Sorry to read your sad news, but glad that to see that there are some good people in the world.

I feel for you, my Father has just died. We have the funeral tomorrow - not quite sure how I'm going to get through it, but have to for my Mum and for him. Fortunately, I have my two sons (David and Stephen), but we are having a terrible time at the moment.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:54 AM   #13
Mrs Frog
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareandCo View Post
Sorry to read your sad news, but glad that to see that there are some good people in the world.

I feel for you, my Father has just died. We have the funeral tomorrow - not quite sure how I'm going to get through it, but have to for my Mum and for him. Fortunately, I have my two sons (David and Stephen), but we are having a terrible time at the moment.
So sorry Clare
Old 12-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #14
ibizathetort
Adult

Really sorry for you will keep ears and eyes open for you, older female horsfields rarely come up for sale so hopefully one of us will hear of it!
Hatchling Horsfield - Bora
Hatchling Horsfield - Bossa
Hatchling Horsfield - Jet

Old 12-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #15
tootsieroll61
Hatched

Hi I live in the staincliffe area
Old 12-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #16
tootsieroll61
Hatched

Thanks I hope we get her back, but not holding my breath x
Old 12-07-2011, 03:09 PM   #17
tootsieroll61
Hatched

I am so very sorry that you too are going through this, I lost both my parents 4 and 5 years ago, and still miss them terribly. Clare remeber to take time to grieve yourself love, and with that you will be able to help your Mum through this, as much as you want to be strong for her ,you too deserve to be upset ,angry , mad all of these emotions are hard to deal with , but together they can send you insane , so have a cry love ,and then you will be able to come through this . Its not easy love but you have the boys and they will help more than you realise xxxx
Old 12-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #18
mrscross78
Hatchling

How awful... I really hope you can get her back... The scum that stole her should be locked up!

Testudo Hermanni Hermanni Victor & George
Amelia
Old 12-07-2011, 05:11 PM   #19
tootsieroll61
Hatched

Seems like so many are having their beloved pets stolen all over the country
Old 12-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #20
clairestortoise
Juvenile

Send a message via MSN to clairestortoise

Hi

I read your sad story today, It really choked me! I wanted to offer you my sincerest sympathy, at your loss, loss of your sister and your beloved tortoise.

Theres a group on facebook set up for lost/stolen tortoises, including Lisas' We are there to offer support and help where we can.

Thinking of you at this difficult time!

Claire

9 Cats, Wallace 15, Blackie 10, Scooby&Phoebe(Bro&Sis) 9, Gucci 6, Snuggles 5 and Oliver 3 and Blossom and Billy 10 months old

Tye 9 Yr old Yorkie

2 children

1 Husband

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...e&id=523711412

Closed Thread