Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > For Sale

Old 02-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
Scarlett
Egg

Default Tortoise Table and accessories

I know this is completely the wrong time of year to be selling this, especially with the lovely sun that we have at the moment, but it might be useful on dull days:

I have one tortoise table and accessories, bought in April, for sale which are unused. I actually bought two lots and set up the first, but didn’t have space for the second! Photos available. Items are:

Pine Tortoise Table 6 ft (L) x 3 ft (W) x 10.5" H with 1" legs £100 (from safepetpens)
ZooMed Lamp Stand Standard 50 97 cm x 20 - 38 cm (boxed) £15
ZooMed Turtle Hut, very small, entrance is 5"W x 3" H, length 8.5" £5
Lucky Reptile Sphagnum Moss brick (in packaging) 100 g £3

The table would need collecting from Barnet (North London).
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 11:07 PM   #2
Scarlett
Egg

Default Two tables for sale!

Bumping this as I've still got the unused tortoise table to sell and would also like to sell the second one, which was used for a few weeks only whilst a new outdoor pen was being built for my tortoises. Both tables are a bit too large for my flat and proved impractical but they would be great for somebody who had the space for them.

I've sold all the accessories apart from the turtle hut which I can throw in with the unused table.

I think £90 for the new table and £60 for the used one would be reasonable but I'll consider offers. Photos on request. Tables would need collecting from Barnet (North London).
Old 11-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #3
Scarlett
Egg

Default Unused Tortoise Table Reduced!

Pre-Christmas sale! Unused tortoise table (6 ft L x 3 ft W x 10.5" H) now reduced to £60. ZooMed turtle hut (5" W x 3" H x 8.5" L) and ZooMed small lampstand (61 cm x 30 cm) thrown in.
There are a few piccies on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1114429...7626523543781/
Old 11-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #4
kkenny
Sub Adult

I'll buy it depending on where you want me to collect it from??? Pm me if you like!! although you need more posts to do that. I am in Warwick an happy to travel a certain distance.,

Spartacus, THB, March 2013
Henry, THB, July 2008

Last edited by kkenny; 11-12-2011 at 07:44 PM.
kkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #5
Scarlett
Egg

I'm in Barnet which is a North London suburb, on the border of Hertfordshire/London. I guess that's a bit of a trek from Warwick?
Old 12-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #6
kkenny
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
I'm in Barnet which is a North London suburb, on the border of Hertfordshire/London. I guess that's a bit of a trek from Warwick?
I am interested though. Could maybe come between xmas and new year, what suits you?

Henry, THB, July 2008
Old 12-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
abelly08
Egg

What is the black lining inside? I am wanting similar for my table.
Old 19-12-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
Scarlett
Egg

Hi Karin - I'm working between Christmas and New Year, although I may be around on Tuesday 27th or the following weekend (31st/1st Jan) if any of those days are any good to you?

And the black lining inside is heavy duty bags from the local garden centre. I couldn't find any decent pond-liner but the bags (stapled in to the table) seemed to do the trick.

I'm also selling the used table again now (for £50) as the friend who was gonna buy it has decided to get a plastic pond-type thing instead.
Old 27-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #9
kkenny
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
Hi Karin - I'm working between Christmas and New Year, although I may be around on Tuesday 27th or the following weekend (31st/1st Jan) if any of those days are any good to you?

And the black lining inside is heavy duty bags from the local garden centre. I couldn't find any decent pond-liner but the bags (stapled in to the table) seemed to do the trick.

I'm also selling the used table again now (for £50) as the friend who was gonna buy it has decided to get a plastic pond-type thing instead.
31st might be good for me, I will just check with hubby and measure my car. I will send you a message and you can give me your address etc. Thanks

Henry, THB, July 2008
Old 31-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #10
kkenny
Sub Adult

In case anyone is interested in these table tops, I bought one today and they are excellent - Highly recommend them!

Bargin too!

Henry, THB, July 2008