Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 31-07-2009, 01:07 AM   #1
Vixen
Hatched

Send a message via MSN to Vixen
Question my space

I've joined my space two days ago,i was on face book once but i did'nt get on with it,plus i had an ex bugging me on there so after almost a year,i thought i would check out my space see what that was like.but it's crazy trying to get your head round it!! is it just me or am i wrong in thinking it's going to be hard to make friends on there!! i got a few mates of my own, but the rest are on face book! if any one on sw is on my space have you any tips on making your friends list that little bit bigger lol i could ask if any of my sw friends would add me if your on there?!!thanx xha ha ha ha xxx

Last edited by Vixen; 31-07-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Vixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 02:19 AM   #2
Lyn
Adult

I am on there. Only have a few friends as I don't know what I am doing on there to be honest
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
The Baron
Hatchling

I was never able to get on with Myspace, I much prefer Facebook! You can block people from contacting you on FB too, and can adjust your settings so that you have a private profile that only those that you want to contact you can.

Baron Fernandez Gonzalez III
(or The Baron for short!)

http://www.facebook.com/sashalwatson
The Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
Retroman
Egg

Send a message via MSN to Retroman

There are various ways to increase your friends on myspace..

1. Is to click "Browse" and search through the members of myspace for people you like the look/sound of, then add them.

2. Is to go through other people's friends lists and add anyone who you'd like, most people will accept since myspace is a lot less "personal" than facebook, so less people mind if they don't know who you are.

3. For the people who want thousands of friends, there are myspace trains/groups that certain people post in bulletins, where people submit a picture of themselves as well as their link, then all of the pictures are sent all over myspace so that people can add you if they like the look of you, which gains you a lot of friends very fast.

I'd recommend numbers one and two, if you feel like adding a few people, then getting to know them, then perhaps adding a few more people later on.

And I would recommend number three if you just want lots of friends, very fast, and want to speak with whichever of those new friends that decide to say hello to you =]
Retroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #5
Vixen
Hatched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroman View Post
There are various ways to increase your friends on myspace..

1. Is to click "Browse" and search through the members of myspace for people you like the look/sound of, then add them.

2. Is to go through other people's friends lists and add anyone who you'd like, most people will accept since myspace is a lot less "personal" than facebook, so less people mind if they don't know who you are.

3. For the people who want thousands of friends, there are myspace trains/groups that certain people post in bulletins, where people submit a picture of themselves as well as their link, then all of the pictures are sent all over myspace so that people can add you if they like the look of you, which gains you a lot of friends very fast.

I'd recommend numbers one and two, if you feel like adding a few people, then getting to know them, then perhaps adding a few more people later on.

And I would recommend number three if you just want lots of friends, very fast, and want to speak with whichever of those new friends that decide to say hello to you =]
thank you! i shall try that! and thanks guys for all your msgs i will try your ideas xx
Old 01-08-2009, 08:23 AM   #6
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

I had a shot with that twitter just to see what it was about, it's CRAP!!! It's just a heap of nonsense
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:08 AM   #7
The Baron
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by caledonia View Post
I had a shot with that twitter just to see what it was about, it's CRAP!!! It's just a heap of nonsense
Yeah I have considered twitter but I don't think I have enough to say to keep people interested in "following" me!

Baron Fernandez Gonzalez III
(or The Baron for short!)

http://www.facebook.com/sashalwatson
The Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:05 AM   #8
Vixen
Hatched

I tryd twitter months and months ago it is rubbish!
Old 04-08-2009, 12:10 AM   #9
Retroman
Egg

Send a message via MSN to Retroman

Twitter makes me laugh in all honesty..
It's almost as if it was specifically designed for celebrities or very busy businessmen, who have no time what so ever to make a profile and talk to people, and are only capable of typing twenty seven words or so before getting bored.

No wonder they're on it so much.
It's just a very boring, lacking version of myspace/facebook.

I stuck with it until I had over 100 followers, and even then it still didn't become anymore exciting >_<
Though if you're thinking about stalking someone famous, I can see the appeal.

Retroman is offline   Reply With Quote